18:00

"Y/N, stop running." He shouted as he walk in a fast pace trying to catch you.

"Go away, Jungkook!"

"No... You're going to get tired, please stop." He muttered.

When he heard no answer just you trying to run as fast as you could, he stopped walking briskly and actually run towards you, to stop you.

"Y/N. I said stop." He grunted when he finally caught up to you. "You can't run from me, I'm the fastest among my hyungs, remember?"

You grumbled incoherent curses before pouting. You look down at your two feet, your breathing ragged.

"Come with me." Jungkook stated before dragging you inside his car.

You gasped. "Where are we going?" You asked as he busied himself settling your seatbelts.

"I'll take you somewhere you can take everything out."

--

You stare at the ocean in front of you. The pitch black waves soothing your ears. You and Jungkook are the only people in this beach as of the moment.

Why?

Because it's night time. Only the moon and stars are serving as the source of light.

"You can scream all you want, no one will hear." Jungkook whispered into your ears, back hugging you.

"Why will I scream?" You asked. Deep down screaming when you felt him kiss you temple.

"You need to let it all out, Y/N." He mumbled before letting go of your body.

You considered his words. You walk towards the ocean. Taking off your shoes and letting the soft sand touch your feet, you shivered feeling the cool ocean water reaching your toes.

You look up at the moon and thought of blaming whoever is up above there for making you suffer.

"I hate you all!"

"Why do I have to be so fat!?"

"Why can't I just easily lose weight when I've almost tried everything!?"

"Why am I suffering?!"

"I'm so insecure about how I look and I have to act as if I'm used to all the criticism!"

"Each time someone tells me I'm ugly I've to take it lightly, like a joke but deep down I'm dying!"

"I'm crying!"

"It's stupid, crying doesn't do anything but I've got nothing to make me feel better!"

"I couldn't sleep properly knowing that I'm not lovable, that no one will like me unless I'm useful or beautiful!"

"I hate myself everytime I eat but I just can't stop... I'm hungry, I want food but it makes me disgusting."

Jungkook approached your crying form. He hugged you again and let your tears stain his hoody. "You're not." He whispered.

"You're not ugly, you're not disgusting, you're beautiful, too, Y/N. You need to know that." He murmured making your tears flow more.

"Then why did you hurt me?"