10:00

You're not sure how many shots had you take. You feel dizzy, you find everything around you funny and you even keep calling Jungkook a bunny.

"Where did you hide Jungkook?" You cried. "Hey, big bunny! Where's Kookie!?"

You've been poking his cheeks nonstop and your hands were being swatted away again an again by Jungkook who wears an annoyed expression.

"She's so cute when drunk!" Hoseok hollered as he laugh at you as you continue pestering the man that resembles a rabbit.

"Alright, since she's drunk enough... Interrogation starts now!" Jimin exclaimed earning excited cheers from everyone except Jungkook.

"Wha— What's happening now? There's a party?" You hiccuped as everyone around you laughed.

"No, Y/N but we'll need to ask you a few questions!" Jimin said. His eyes determined. "It's not always that we have an army in our group."

"Ask... Sure!" You said giggling like kid.

Namjoon sighed starting. "How did you become an army?"

"Looong story!" You laughed.

"Make it short then," Yoongi grumbled.

You look back at them and then at the ceiling, index finger on top of your jutted bottom lip. You started reminiscing.

"I became an army because of Jungkook..." You started. "I got into an accident and broke a bone on my left thigh. Then when I got hospitalized for a month, everything around me shattered, my dreams, the opportunities, and my friends were all gone. I didn't have the will to live because everyone started leaving me alone when I'm not as useful anymore."

Everyone fell silent, including Jungkook who stared at you with astonishment.

"I became really sad, I envied everyone that could walk and run... And I thought that was the worst thing that could happen, but no." You sighed, chuckling bitterly as you sip on the bottle of soju. "Six months passed and I still couldn't walk as my doctor promised me... Turns out his surgery failed, made me a lab rat, experimented, used cheep materials that broke inside my flesh through time. My parents always fought, I need another surgery but everything will be the same outcome... If they don't take away the cheep materials out of my flesh, I might die due to infection... If they do, I might die in surgery. It's all 50/50. It's expensive... It's sad how mother would tell me that I should live but she would often ask me what I need and want as if it's my last day living."

"But don't worry! Jungkook came to the rescue!" Your hiccuped more, laughing at your story that you find stupid. "I found myself willing to live again when I heard how he sang. When I— instead of listening to my parents fighting would rather listen to Jungkook's singing voice. With BTS I can laugh sincerely, no need to fake it to make myself appear unaffected... With BTS I can accept myself, I can try to love myself... I can sleep peacefully just by listening to Jungkook's voice and would drift into a dreamland full of happiness. That's how I willed to live again and took a risk, after the 2nd surgery, I wanted to go to BTS concert and thank you, even if you won't hear me."

There was a long silence.

"Does that mean your favorite member, from the beginning is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

You nod your head smiling sheepishly. "Out of seven billion people in the world, I fell in love with someone who won't see me as me."