16:00

"Y/N, I'm telling you, you can stay here!" Jungkook whine for the nth time.

His lips forming a pout seeing that you still won't melt into his tiny whines and beg. You stood your ground trying to get away from his tight embrace.

"J-Jungkook... I really can't-" you protested but he hugged you tighter making you gasp. "Yah, I can't breathe!"

He didn't let go.

You could see his eyes glaring daggers at you from the mirror in front of you. He was hugging you from the back and he's standing firmly, not even budging from his spot as your plump self tries to wriggle away.

"Of course you can!" He whined. "It's just lunch, you can eat with me here in the practice room!"

You huffed. It's no use but you have to get away from him. This is already so confusing for you. To why is he suddenly acting so clingy?

"My colleagues will talk about me..." You mumbled.

"Let them talk! I can fire them!"

"You'd actually do that, just because they will talk?" You gave him a shocked face.

He nodded vigorously. "I don't care about them... They shouldn't be talking bad about you in a company that I partially own."

You sighed. He just wont give up. Though as much as you're enjoying this new treatment, at the back of your mind you're very confused about everything.

--

"You're getting clingier each day, you're annoying." Yoongi deadpanned.

"Yeah!" Taehyung followed suite complaining as well. "You even took the cupcake she gave me! Why are you like this? It's selfish! Those were specifically given to me!"

"Why the hell does she give you cupcakes?" Jungkook scoffed.

Hoseok could just shake his head. "Are you sure you just like her as a friend? You seem jealous whenever she talks to us these days. You know that we're also just Y/N's friends, too."

Jungkook snapped his head at him, his eyes widening and his lips pouting. "I'm not jealous!" He denied in a small voice.

Namjoon who was listening to this face palmed at their youngest's never ending denial and stupidity.

Jimin finding Jungkook amusing as he teasingly take a bite of the chaos creator cupcake.

Jungkook scowled at him when he sees that. "Why are you eating that?!"

"Tae gave it to me." Jimin wiggled his brows.

Jungkook frowning at that. "What? Why didn't you give it to me, instead, hyung?!" He asked looking back at Taehyung who gave him a shrug.

"Your fault. I think you forgot how much you call everything she brought for you disgusting."

Then again, Jungkook was left silent. He didn't have the right to be jealous and possessive of you.