13:00

He meant it.

It's been two weeks since you've gotten discharged from the hospital. Everything went back to normal. Though you're still working under Hybe as Yuura promised. She was sad that you're no longer Jungkook's fiance, so as his hyungs. But Jungkook seemed like he moved on so easily.

He would sometimes bump into you and would not even apologize for it. He'd be smiling and laughing with his hyungs. He's cheerful as if he didn't have any regrets or as if you were just a nightmare that ended the moment he woke up.

It's funny how you both suddenly became strangers from living under the same roof to people who are just going through their daily routines in life.

"Oh, hey Y/N! How are you?" Taehyung who happen to see you asked.

You gave him a slight smile and answer his query. "I'm okay."

--

You're suddenly laughing and giggling with Taehyung and that makes him clench his jaws in annoyance.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" Yoongi asked, seeing the whole thing playing in front of him like a damn drama. "Stop smashing the poor potato, Kook."

Jungkook grunted, butchering the poor potato on his plate as he stares at you and Taehyung. "I can't. I've been an asshole. She's fine, she deserves better."

Yoongi raised a brow. His Americano no longer warm. "Then be better."

Jungkook snapped at his hyung. "I'm waiting for noona."

"Is she still coming, tho?"

Jungkook just grumbled, leaving his seat and storming out of the pantry. He don't want to be anywhere near you because all he feel is guilt and envy.

That could've been him that you're laughing with, if only he didn't make you scared of him.

That could've been him who will own you. You're supposed to be his, you're supposed to smile at him. He's supposed to compliment how cute you look in those soft sweatshirt. But he can't.

He couldn't bring himself to be near you because he's afraid that he'll say something stupid again and you'd end up crying again.