02:00

"Marry my son!" Yuura exclaimed, shocking you.

Of course the lady is nice and all, but marrying her son sounds out of the blue. Why would she let a complete stranger marry her son?

"Mrs. Yu-Yuura, isn't that too sudden?" You asked. "Besides, no one will marry someone as fat as me."

Yuura smiled sadly, "Don't be too hard on yourself, you're very kind and pretty. I'm sure he'll love you!"

You're about to protest but you were cut off immediately by a certain fact. "Plus, you need a job, right?"

--

Yuura was wrong. Her son hates you the moment he lands his eyes on you. Opposite of your reaction who was stunned, star-strucked and astonished.

"Jung-k-kook?" You stuttered like an idiot.

He heaved a sigh, his eyes scanning you from head to toe. "What?"

His voice was harsh, unlike when his mother who happened to be Yuura was around during the dinner date.

"You're really Jungkook?" You stupidly asked making him roll his eyes.

"Yes, now get in your room and don't show yourself to me!"

--

You're already in your room, scared and didn't know what to do. You don't know what did you do wrong or why were you treated so badly by Jungkook who you just met.

Then again, you can imagine his fury. He have his reasons... First, his mother forces him to make you - his fiance tonight. Second, you're fat and not his type. Third, he'd an image, a career he's busy with. Fourth, it's all so sudden. Fifth, his mother instructed him to make you live with him. Sixth... The list could go on! All that's clear is he doesn't want you here.

Jungkook stared at the close door of your room. His eyes gloomy. "This is going to be hard." He mumbled to himself.

Without any more words, he fished out his phone from his pocket and dialled a certain number that he hoped that would be able to help him.

"Hyung, I need your help."