15:00

"We're really sorry, Y/N." Seokjin gave you an apologetic smile for the last time as he made his way towards the door.

You shook your head. "No, it's really fine, Jin."

"Okay, then, call us if there's any problem!" He chimed before exiting the dorm with hurry.

You exhaled loudly, your feet paddling towards Jungkook's room. Sadly, the said male is currently having a very high fever but all of his hyungs are in a tight schedule which makes you one of their options since it's your rest day.

You sat right beside his sleeping form, a warm smile on your lips as you brush off some strands of his soft hair.

You started humming sweetly as you massaged his scalp to ease the pain he's feeling.

--

Jungkook wanted to open his eyes. Your voice is very soothing, he didn't know you could sing like an angel.

Your hands making him feel so much better, the hammering pain on his head long gone. Why haven't he met you sooner? Why did he have to give his heart to someone who just left him behind when you've been out there for a long time.

Your humming stopped. He fluttered his eyes open, drowsily staring at your widened one. Your heart started pounding inside you when you saw him giving you a fond smile.

"You've pretty voice." He mumbled making your heart tremble and your stomach to stir with inexplicable emotions.

Why is he suddenly so kind?

Is it because he's sick?

You are wanted to assume that it's because of his illness.

"Y-You should get something to eat, Jungkook." You tell him before standing up and run to the kitchen, avoiding his little calls.

--

You're currently feeding him the porridge as he exclaimed not feeling well enough to use his hands but indeed, you're well aware that he's just being a brat and wanted you to take care of him.

He opened his mouth for the last time consuming the last bits of the porridge.

"And you said you don't want to eat things I make because they'll make you fat." You said jokingly.

Though Jungkook's expression showed you that he didn't like the joke. His eyes showing sorrow as he stares at you with doe eyes. "I'm really sorry about that, Y/N. I didn't mean those... I was - a jerk."

You shook your head. "No, I'm kidding Jungkook... It's fine. I understand."

"No, you don't." He sighed. "I did that because I don't want you to get hurt."

Your brows furrowed in confusion. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm..." He started but think again. He didn't want to tell you. "I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm tired, can you sing me a song again?"

He instantly changed the topic. His eyes pleading you to say yes and you're week for him. Without further thinking, you let him lay back down again and readied yourself to sing him to sleep, but another request cut you off guard.

"Can you cuddle me, too?"

--

Seokjin smiled in awe staring at you and Jungkook who's snuggling each other as you both sleep peacefully.

"Jin hyung, is Jungk- oh..."

Seokjin immediately hushed Namjoon as they both find themselves just staring at you.

Soon enough, all of the members started barging inside the maknae's room which also have you on his bed, hugging.

A click startled all of them. They all look at Jimin's direction who wears a cheeky grin on his face.

Jimin waved his phone with you and Jungkook's cuddling picture. "We can use this for blackmailing purposes later." He giggled.