06:00

He hated how much his grandparents liked you.

They were all kind and mushy. You were sweet and helpful, so nice and gentle with your every move. He hated that they're growing so accustomed to you, it wasn't part of the plan. It shouldn't be you that his parents, grandparents supposed to like.

With a heavy heart, he drove both of you fast. Passed your way towards your shared apartment, and ignored all of your inquiry to where he is taking you. Although you want to trust him that he wont just butcher you and leave you somewhere grassy, you still feared that he may.

"Jungkook, where are we going?" You asked again but same thing... He did not answer you.

You realized that you're safe when he suddenly pulled up into a familiar building. It's where he and his hyungs live. You sigh as you follow him from behind.

"Kookie!" Jimin who happen to open the door to their house and greeted your fiance.

You both entered and only then everyone's head in the room perked up seeing someone else behind Jungkook.

Taehyung immediately hugged you, followed by Jimin a she retracted himself from an annoyed Jungkook.

Namjoon was the first to greet you, "Hey, you must be Y/N, Jungkook told me a lot about you." He grinned, dimples showing making you flustered.

"H-Hi..." You mumbled almost forgetting the fact that he said Jungkook talked about you.

It's your first time seeing everyone and you were far too stunned to even assimilate everything.

--

"Waaah! Who made the chicken it taste too well!" Jungkook exclaimed unbeknownst that he was talking about the food you made.

Everyone gave him a sheepish or amused smile thay he stopped chewing and gave everyone a confused gaze. Whilst you on the other hand only blushed at the side as you silently munch on your own chicken.

Seokjin let out a hearty laugh before pointing at you, "Your fiance did, Kook, isn't so good?"

You saw how Jungkook's ears and neck reddened, out of embarrassment or anger... You're not sure. He went silent and took a slice of pizza instead, the chicken drumsticks left behind.

As much as it makes your stomach churn and feel butterflies that he actually complimented your cooking skills, you didn't want to assume anything more.

Yoongi gave you a tepid smile, seeing how much you observed Jungkook's every reaction. "He won't leave, you know. Just go on and eat more."

You wanted to comply but Jungkook heard everything and gave you a glare. "Yeah, sure tell her to hog more."

"Jeon Jungkook!" Hoseok exclaimed in a warning tone. Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Don't mind that, idiot." Seokjin tells you as he served you more food. He's too kind, he even let you help in the kitchen when suddenly everyone was busy doing their own things.

The day's not even finished but you're already so comfortable around them. Well except one of them that decided to make your life miserable by purposely stepping on your every insecurities.

"I've been meaning to ask," Jimin started. "What's your job in Hybe?"

"I'm a back office staff." You answered.

"Cool! So that means we will see you more?" Taehyung questioned which you replied by a short nod.

Jungkook scoffed at that.

"Yeah, we'll see her more doing man works because her body can't be considered for female jobs."