09:00

You didn't know that you'd be more hurt than before with the way Jungkook treated you. But here you are now...

Standing in front of a slightly opened door. You stare at Jungkook who has been flirting nonstop with this young stylist who did nothing but flirt back too.

You're sadly forced to look at them as you're job right now it too guard the important materials that BTS needs to use later for their music video, which was sadly right next to the stylist and Jungkook.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asked as he suddenly came and tap on your back.

You wanted to shake your head no, but you can't even complain. Though you know how much this man in front of you knows how pained you are, you wouldn't admit that.

Namjoon sighs, seeing you motionless and speechless. "Trust me, he's not as bad as he shows."

You look into his eyes trying to find hope. All they show you is sincerity and sympathy. He gave you a comforting smile and try to make your thoughts about Jungkook a little better.

"He's not that bad, just an idiot, Y/N.

--

"Why are you with her, hyung?" Jungkook asked, irritated and wanting to throw a fit.

Namjoon gave him a side glance, an amused smile playing on his lips. "Why do you care?"

"Because!"

"Because is not an answer, Jungkook."

"Hyung! You know why... What are you trying to do?" Jungkook fumed.

Namjoon tilts his head and chuckled at Jungkook's tantrum. He busied himself, reading fans' comments in Weverse before glancing up to see Jungkook still glaring at him. He exhaled and shook his head.

"Jungkook, I'm just talking to her, no need to be jealous." He explained.

"I'm not jealous!" Jungkook instantly replied.

"Sure, and I'm secretly Pikachu." Namjoon giggled which annoyed Jungkook more, making the younger shout again.

"I said I'm not jealous—!"

"Then why don't you hand over the bananamilk to me?" Taehyung entered the discussion earning Jungkook's scowl.

"You said you hate everything that comes from Y/N, why don't you give the drink that she bought for you — to me?" Taehyung repeated making Jungkook glare more.

"Because I like bananamilk!" Jungkook reasoned childishly.

"Yeah? Then what about the chocopie this morning? And the strawberry milk last night? You like them all?" Taehyung pushed. "Or you like them because they came from Y/N?"

He was not able to answer, but Seokjin started teasing him as well. "Don't try to expose the child so much, he will cry."

Jungkook stood up, done with his hyungs. "I hate all Kims!"