08:00

"Don't make her eat, I'm sure she's on a diet, right fatso? Pizza has lots of carbs."

"Jungkook!"

"That's enough!"

Yugyeom and Eunwoo shouted at the same time. But you already left, ran into your room.

Tears are streaming down your cheeks. It's been three weeks that Jungkook is treating you like a slave. Yes, he did stop going home with women or looking like he fucked someone, but recently he has been too much for you.

You don't remember when was the last time you had a proper meal, but he still calls you fat and shame you.

--

A few hours had passed. You're currently in inside your room changing into some comfortable sleepwear.

You don't hear any chatters outside your room anymore, Yugyeom and Eunwoo must've already left.

You were about to wear your your button up night wear when the door inside your room suddenly busted open. Shit, I forgot to lock! But it was too late. Jungkook stands there frozen for a split second.

He scanned your half naked body that is only clad with your carrot patterned pink panties, you did your best to hide every skin with your hands but it was too impossible.

Jungkook scoffed at you. "Your body is as ugly as your face."

With that said, he stormed out and shut your door loudly with a thud. His words hurting you once again.

--

He sighs to himself, messing with his hair as he curses incoherently. Guilt was eating him up. He tries to remember what he saw inside your room, every curve of you body and the exhaustion and sadness on your face.

"Shit, shit, shit! She's loosing weight and it's all my fault!"