23:00

You woke up with Jungkook's arms wrapped around your bare waist. His head nuzzling your shoulders from behind.

You slowly wriggle your way to face his sleeping face as the memories of last night makes you feel hotter and embarrassed. You shoved your face on his chest but wincing when you felt your soreness down there.

How could you not be this sore and in pain if his size is just so... You can't even think about anymore, too shy. You decided to remember how he was too careful of you and how he makes you feel loved and beautiful throughout the whole intercourse. Although he promised to be gentle, you still felt hurt due to his size, but that didn't stop both of you though.

"What's on your mind, love?"

You jolt up, realizing that he's already awake and staring at your blushing face with a smirk on his lips.

"You're fantasizing about me early in the morning?" he mused.

"Shut up!"

Jungkook ended up chuckling at your red face. He engulfed you in his arms as he kisses your forehead, cheeks, nose and lips repeatedly making you a giggling mess.

"Don't be shy, love... Jeon Jungkook is all yours now." He murmured on your skin before joining your lips once again.

Jungkook's kiss is tender and soft, unlike last night's. This one is less hungry and sensual, just passionate and blissful, as if he's enjoying and savoring your lips on his. This isn't urgent and rough, just kissing as if you both have all the time in the world.

He pulled away and stare at you, his eyes showing emotions that makes your stomach stir in inexplicable emotions.

"I love you, Y/N."

You smiled at him engendering all types of feelings inside him. "I love you, too. Jungkook."

He scrunched his nose. "No, that's not possible... I strongly feel that I love you more."

You giggled shoving his face away from you. "Shut up! I love you before you met me!"

He stuck his tongue out, "Not true! I love you more and most and that's that!"

You laughed at his childishness and just gave up as he and you already ended up kissing again.

"I love you for who you are and I hope you know that..." Jungkook mumbled on your skin. "You're my perfect girl."

"Doesn't matter if I'm XL?" You mused making him chuckle.

"Doesn't matter what size you are, I'd still love you."

"What if I lose weight?" You tested him, bit he scrunched his nose.

"I'd like that, but only for my self, I don't want anyone else looking at you. You're only for me."

You hid your face in his chest. "Should I go on a diet?" You asked, peering at him but you find him glaring at you.

"No! I want you to be happy. Eat everything you want, I'll buy them for you — don't even try to loose weight by doing unhealthy diets, if you want to lose weight I help you in gym. Got it?"