Jealousy; The Ugliest emotion. Pt. 2 (Lister.)

~Previously ~

The guys didn't seem to notice Y/n as they continue fighting one another. Y/n decided to take her pistol and shot it into the air to try and get the guy's attention. There was a stunned silence from the guys. "I said, what are you all doing?"

~And now~

There was another short silence, as Y/n crossed their arms appearing, rather obviously, unamused. "Well?" They asked, raising an eyebrow. just as suddenly, there was an outburst of stammering between all the guys. Y/n's face changed to one of confusion, "Alright, alright, one at a time!" They had yelled, trying to be heard over the guys. 

Their was another silence and Y/n sighed. "Dave? Care to tell me what's going on?" They asked him, their arms still crossed over their chest.

Lister looked to the other before looking back to Y/n, "Well, you see, we all wanted to ask you out and, we thought this would be the best way to-"

Y/n raised their hand, telling him to be quiet a moment. "Do, I not get a say in this decision?" They asked.

Kryten piped up, although it were obvious that he was nervous, "Well, yes I mean mean of course that wasn't- were what I meant was- well I-"

"What he means is that we didn't all want to ask you at the same time." Cat tried to salvage Krytens answer.

Y/n nodded, looking to Lister. "Alright, ask me then." They smiled, their arms still crossed, amused.

Lister looked at them, confused for a moment, before finally getting the hint. "Y/n," He begin, walking over to them, "will you go out with me?" He asked.

Y/n chuckled and nodded, taking his hand. "Yes, yes I shall." Almost instantly Lister had pulled them into a kiss, that although only lasting a few minutes had felt like eternally.

There was a short silence between the two of them before they both got out of the machine, and had finally went on that well awaited date.