Groupchat #24

Eagle 2- So let's not worry about tomorrow nah, nah nah nah nah nah nah 🎶

Eagle 1- Cat, there ain't gonna be no 'tomorrow nah nah nah nah nah' if you don' put your fucking seat belt, belt, belt, belt, belt, belt ON! YOU'RE GONNA DIE!

Currently Doing That- They say one out of every four people is stupid.

It Happened Once In A Dream- Well I'm a mechanoid. But I'm also not stupid.

Been There Done That- Well, I'm not stupid.

If I had To Pick A Dude- I'm not stupid.

Currently Doing That- I'm not stupid.

~From somewhere in the ship~

Cat and Y/N (While dancing.)- COME AND SHAKE YOUR BODY NOW DO THAT CONGA KNOW YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF ANY LONGER-

~And now back to the groupchat~

If I Had To Pick A Dude- How is she in charge?

Been There Done That- She's the highest rank on the ship.

It Happened Once In A Dream- How?

Currently Doing That- I have no idea.

Eagle 1- Guys. I have an idea.

Eagle 2- What?

Eagle 1- So, you know Venom?

If I Had To Pick A Dude- The Spider-man villain?

Eagle 2- Anti-hero.

Eagle 1- Exactly.

Been There Done That- What about him?

Eagle 1- So, I heard people think he's non-binary and, I don't think that's the case.

It Happened Once In A Dream- So, what do you think it is?

Eagle 1- I say Venom's pronouns change with who his host is and what his host identifies as.

Currently Doing that- I can see that.

If I Had To Pick A Dude- But you just called him 'he' wouldn't it be they?

It Happened Once In A Dream- Well, no, see, the reason Venom is called he in the movie is because his host is Eddie who identifies as a he.

Eagle 1- So like, imagine Venom got separated from Eddie and is like;

Eagle 1- "Damnit I need to host hop to find my dumbass husband before he gets himself killed."

If I Had To Pick A Dude- Loving this.

It Happened Once In A Dream- Like Y/N with Cat?

Currently Doing That- Like Rimmer with Lister?

Eagle 2- Hey!

Been There Done That- Offended.

Eagle 1- And Venom ends up hopping into a person who's trans but hasn't had like, the procedure for one reason or another.

Been There Done That- I like where this is going.

Eagle 1- And Venom can like, see into the mind of their host and Venom like has a conversation with the person like;

Eagle 1- Venom- "What is your brain doing?"

Host- "what do you mean?"

Venom- "It's pumping out all the wrong chemicals. What is happening? Why is it doing this to you?"

Host- "I-I'm trans- "

Venom- "Okay Trans I'm gonna try and fix this for you give me a minute."

If I Had To Pick A Dude- I- wow.

Eagle 1- Imagine getting HRC, from Alain goo, and the fix is permanent.

Eagle 2- Best thing I've ever heard all damn day.