GUYSSSSS

Okay, so this is not a story or anything I just want y'all's opinion.

Okay, so as you know, In the groupchat series I have put Y/N and Lister together for the most part.

Rimmer liking Y/N, and Cat being her best friend.

However, in last two, I put Lister and Rimmer together, and Cat and Rylan together.

Question 1. Who do you think is the better couple,

Y/N and Lister

Or

Y/N and Cat.

Please comment witch one. Because I really like writing for both.

Now, the whole reason I wrote this part.

Question 2. What if Rimmer and Cat were in a relationship?!

Like, can you imagine that?!

Why has no one wrote a fanfic of this yet?!

Sould I try to write one with this premise???

I just find the idea amazingly funny, but can also see them being a really cute couple together.

And a random question 3; would you guys like me to introduce the OC I have made for this fandom?

It also making her possible as a love interest for Y/N depending on both;

A. If you want me to include her in the first place.

And;

B. If you like her well enough to want some one shots/groupchats with her as the main love interest.  

Anyway, that was my rant. Back to my normal nonsense in the next chapter/groupchat-thing.

Whenever I decide to write it.

Witch'll probably be during school tomorrow.

Anyway please comment what you think and requests are more than welcome!!

See ya later Dwarf-crew!

(May or may not have just made up that nickname think I may keep it tbh. I like it.)