Chapter 26- Confrontation

A/N: thank you so much WritingGirly for the lovely banner at the side :)

* Chapter 26- Confrontation *

Mia Evans

"What are we going to do about this Dean? What do you expect us to do?" Dean's mother shouted loudly from downstairs. I've been listening to their conversation for the past couple of minutes, trying to figure out what's going on.

I threw off my blankets and stood up, a pain running down my abdomen. I felt myself blush, remembering the events that occurred last night.

I ran to the bathroom and used the restroom, when I heard the door to the bedroom open. I quickly finished my business and opened the door, smiling innocently at Dean. He seemed stressed out but still smiled back, walking over and giving me a kiss.

"Goodmorning babe, how are you?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Fine, how are you?" I giggled.

"I'm fine, but you must be sore", he teased, wrapping his arms around my bare waist. I bit my lip and felt my cheeks flush, quietly laughing in his shoulder.

It was silent for a minute. I decided to bring up the conversation from downstairs, seeing as he obviously knows something I don't.

"What's going on Dean?" I asked looking up at him.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" He lied.

"I heard you and your mother talking downstairs, come on, you can trust me", I whined.

He kissed my temple lightly. "Nothing that you need to worry about Princess", he whispered.

"Why don't you clean up a bit?" He suggested. I nodded my head and walked back into the bathroom, taking a hot shower.

When I came out, Dean was no longer in the room. I heard his voice coming from downstairs and followed it. I didn't want to eavesdrop, but at the same time I needed to know what was going on.

"If he gets any closer he will be near our people", Dean's father said.

"I understand that but I feel a sneak attack would make the situation worse."

"I know you are the Alpha and you make decisions now, but this needs to be handled correctly before it gets out of hand."

The conversation ended so I came out from around the corner. They all looked up at me in an odd way, making me feel like something was off.

Dean stood up and walked me over to the chair, sitting me down beside him. His parents were exchanging glances, and I was feeling uncomfortable.

However, I said nothing and proceeded to eat the food placed in front of me.

"Mia, where did you and Dean wander off to last night? We couldn't find you", his mother asked.

I looked over at Dean who had a smug look on his face. I bit my lip and looked back over at his mother, who's face lit up when she caught on.

"Oh my goodness, finally! I can't wait to have grandkids running about!"

I nearly choked on the food I was eating. I had a little coughing fit, my eyes tearing up.

"Grandkids? I'm too young for that", I responded quickly.

"Well I highly doubt Dean used a condom", his mother said as if this wasn't the most awkward conversation in the world.

My eyes suddenly widened in realization, remembering that he did not use one.

"Dean we forgot about it! Oh no, I can't get pregnant now, we have to take care of the pack-"