The Friend Groups

Well now that I am talking about friends. I will talk about my friends and his friends but let's start with my friends. So let's start with Ariel. Ariel was always so supportive of our relationship. She would always comment things about how cute we both were and she would often play around. Ariel would take videos of us when we least expected her to take one. She would always be there to listen to what was happening with both of us. She is basically my diary but not only for my relationship things but also just personal things. She is like a little sister to me. Next we can talk about Harper Diaz. Harper, Harper, Harper. We both go way back till like 3rd grade. We were in the same class until 5th grade. We also were neighbors and would hang out with each other on a daily basis. But then during 6th grade and 7th grade we became a little distant because we wouldn't have any classes with each other. It was pretty sad because we would die of laughter together. But then 8th grade we began to talk a little bit and then boom 9th grade came around and we started talking with each other again. This girl knew everything about the guy or should I say J.B. Everytime he would walk me to algebra class she would be behind us or in class watching us. She would be like "oooOoooOooO Alex what was that about ''. And I would get all blushy and shy and respond to her in a funny and why voice "Dont worry about it!" Next we have Adam James. Adam I met in 8th grade. Adam is such a fun person to be around. He is such a crackhead but we don't talk about that. Adam is very informed about everything that happens between me and my love life and just life in general.  Up we have Faith Chen. Like i said earlier. Faith had to go back to Thailand to deal with some issues back home. She is actually a trainee actor so she sometimes has to go back to do some commercials or things like that. Her identity is secret here at the moment. But anyways, Faith has been my friend since 6th grade. I met her in music class and we were introduced to each other by Sarah. Again we too hit it off as good friends but we didnt become very close until like 7th grade. I love her so much. She is a wild but calm person. This means that she knows when its time to act crazy and when its time to cool down. And I love when people know how to do that. She is an overall amazing person. And lastly for my friends we have E.J. E.J and I also go way back to like 4th grade. We found out about each other because I also lived near him. E.J how should I describe him? He was rather a protective older brother even though he is only a few months older than me. He would always talk to my mom when we would go to the corner store. Not gonna lie E.J is pretty good at becoming friends with adults. He literally becomes friends with almost every teacher in the school, ever since I met him. He and I have a strong bond with each other. But we see eachother not just as friends and we definitely do not see each other as potential future lovers, but rather as siblings. I see him as my older brother and he sees me as his younger sister. He is one of those people in my life that we aren't VERY VERY close to each other but when we are with each other, we both seem very close as if we hang out with each other on a daily basis. I have like three more male friends but that's a totally different story.
       So let's get started with Jason's friends. And what I assume that they think about me. So let's start off with Michael Crespo. Michael was always that very extroverted person. I knew him since like 5th grade. He loved me and Jay being together. He would often talk about how happy he was to see Jason happy when being with me. He said that Jason would often feel very happy to see me. Next let's talk about Noah Kim. Noah I would see him from time to time but we would never talk. Noah was just there. I know that he and Jason are very close buddies. They would skate together and hangout with each other from time to time. Next up is Daisy Greenwood. Daisy is one of Jason's best bestfriends. She liked me and wanted to become my friend but it never worked out between us. Well we didnt have any beef or anything like that, like we were always on good terms, but it just never clicked with both of us. But I know that they both dated each other in the past . Well when she saw that Jason would walk me to my classes she would always text him saying that he's "leading me on'' and that he's gonna end up breaking my heart or stuff of that sort. All of those words didnt phase me though. It never got to my head. Next we have Elinna Ortiz. Elinna was just like Noah. She was just there. We would occasionally say hi and bye but we would never have a blow on conversation. But yeah nothing ever bad happened with any of us until again that one day but we will get to that some time soon. Overall, my friends liked him and his friends liked me. But since I was close to E.J it caused a problem.