Reconciliation

A few days passed by and I was still feeling the pain of not having him text me, talk to me, or even look at me. My world revolves around him, and I missed that. During school I would pass by him in the hallways just to get a glimpse of him. Deja vu happened right before my eyes. Before we started dating I would do that same, and now that it was over, it shrill happened. I could not move on or get over it all. After all that we went through I just wanted to be with him again. Everyday I would hope that he kept his promise true and that we would end up together again. Everyone wanted us to be back together. Everyone was in full support. Support was coming from both sides of the "relationship that wasn't a relationship anymore". I would try to talk to him but he seemed a bit distant from me and I felt very scared that he was losing interest. We both promised each other to be together at the end so of course i wanted him to keep his promise real.
            I would go up to him and give him hugs and he would give them back but they wouldn't feel the same. Also like I said earlier, I wanted to talk to him but he wouldn't say anything. He wouldn't look as interested as before. It was as if he was trying to get rid of me slowly. So I talked to Michael and asked him if we could have J.B. meet me near my class at like 1:30. HE said that he would try to get him to come. So when it was 1:29 I dashed to the place where we were destined to meet and I saw them walking but then I saw J.B turn the other direction. When I saw what and I heard Michale say "Sorry dude, I don't think he is going to come." I immediately got so angry and annoyed that I just screamed "WELL TELL HIM TO FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING." And when I stormed off I could hear his friends say things like "Oh he messed up" and "Dang he made her pissed off". But a few minutes later J.B. shows up.
           At first it was a bit awkward because we both couldn't look each other in the face. Until Michael stepped up and said "Ok i didnt get him just so that y'all could silent treat each other, go on and talk things out right now". When I heard those words I told myself, Ok Alex it's your time and you are not a baby, man up and tell this man what you feel. So I bravely said "Why are you mad at me? You keep avoiding me and you seem to not want to talk to me. I'm not mad, I just want to know why you keep doing this to me when I try to be there just as I promised." He slowly and kindly answered, "Well you see if i talk to you here, I will want to talk to you at home and if someone catches me talking to you then I will get in very big trouble so i rather not risk me or you getting into more trouble than we already are. But I will try to talk to you once in a while. " I was pretty shocked that he would say such things. I expect a "I just don't like you anymore" or a "I'm not interested in you anymore". But thank goodness it was nothing like that. So i was like "ahh ok i see. Sorry for assuming such things." and i gave him a warm smile which in return he shyly gave me one back. "Come here"I heard him say as he had his arm stretched out wide. And of course I went and gave him a tight hug. We went our separate ways and I could hear him say "I love you". As soon as my ears listened to that I started getting butterflies. "I love you too," I told him. It felt good knowing that it was all a misunderstanding.