Steam

So again today I decided to skip school. And the reason is because we were gonna hangout again but this time at my house. So i told my mom that i was gonna walk to school, she thought nothing of it and said ok. She left that day earlier like at 7 which meant that I only had to stay outside for almost an hour. It was about 7:15 and I decided to walk on my street to see if she left already and to my surprise she got in the car and was driving, NEAR ME. So what did I do? I ran and hid on my neighbors porch. Thank goodness I saw her pass by and she didnt say anything to me or find me at least. So I went back home and started to prepare my room so that Jason could come over and hang out. Don't get me wrong my room is always clean but I just decided to make it extra clean since it's him. He got here earlier, he got here at about 9 In the morning. When it was about 9 he texted me and said "I'm here outside at your door". The minute I read that I showered myself in perfume and put on lipstick. Yes yes I know it sounds corny but come on, he's a very good looking dude and I need to look good for him. When I opened the door, his arms were wide open and of course I had to jump into his arms. Then you know the drill, we kissed, hugged and talked about how we missed each other and how we love each other. He carried me all the way to my room and I had to tell him which direction to go because my house is quite big. The minute we entered my room he closed the door and he threw me on the bed. And then to my expectation he threw himself on the bed too. We lay on the bed and just start cuddling. Such an amazing and comforting experience. I've never experienced this before so I really felt loved and appreciated. Then we turned on the TV and I found some snacks that were in my closet. I had my snacks in my closet because I have siblings that like to steal my snacks. We spend most of the time just talking about regular stuff like School, our future, skateboarding, music, guitars, ukuleles, you name it. Anything, even random stuff like baking. Like not even kidding BAKING, like cupcakes and cakes. So a few minutes pass by and he grabs my face and he starts kissing me. Then it got more steamy. He grabbed my neck and he started grabbing my hair and started pulling me closer which meant that he wanted to make out. So in response I did the same to him except I put both of my arms around his neck and grabbed his head and moved it towards mine. He started moving my hips back and forth on top of his Private area. I could tell that he was getting hard and I could tell that he was in the mood to do something cough cough naughty.Next thing I know he flips me over and puts me on the bed and gets on top of me. The next thing I know, he starts grabbing my breasts. Then he lifts up my shirt and starts sucking them. And all of a sudden a little Moan escapes out of my mouth. I got a little shook by the sound but I could tell that he liked it. I was thinking to myself at that exact moment, Is this going to be my first time? Why am I so nervous? Why does it feel like heaven on earth even though I'm still a bit shocked? When I least expected it one of his hands goes down my body and ends up in my private area. Before he did anything else she stopped and asked me "Are you okay with it? Are you sure you want to do this?" I said "sex... not right now but what your doign right now it's okay with me I give you my full permission". He smiled and told me "If you start feeling uncomfortable tell me and I'll stop". Then I just smiled back at him and his hands were just down there during their magic. I honestly do not know how to describe that particular feeling that I was feeling at that moment. The only thing that I can say is that it was a first and I do not regret it. This went on for almost a full hour and let me remind you this happened at almost 9 or 10 in the morning. After we were finished doing what we were doing or in other words when he finished what he was doing to me, we just lay down and watched the movie. Basically cuddle the whole time. Boy, this experience prepared me for what was going to happen tomorrow.