Over?

Today I decided to skip school so that he could come over again. We had planned that he would come at 10 and he would leave at almost 3 pm because both my parents were out of town that day. So I put one of my siblings on the bus and the other I dropped off at my aunt's house. My aunt lives only a few blocks down. She offered to take care of him every time that I would clean the house, so I told her that I was cleaning. Which I actually was. Since J.B was coming I wanted to clean so that way he would feel welcomed as always. I got a message saying "Heyy baby I will be there in a few minutes <3" I of course responded how i normally would. I got so excited and started just putting everything in its place. I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited. It was 10 in the morning and it soon became 12 in the afternoon. When it hit the 12, I just knew that he wasn't going to come. I didnt hear from him until almost 4 pm. I tought, wow he probably forgot, he probably got in trouble, he had last minute situations or plans, and or that he just wanted to ditch me. I started crying on my bed because I thought that this was all a game to him. When it was around 4.
A little bit after 4 I got a message from one of his friends saying "Hey is this Alex?" and I responded with a "yes". "Hey well J.B is going through some things right now emotionally and physically and he's sorry that he couldn't go." When I heard that I got scared and I responded with "Is he ok? Is he hurt or anything." then that's when i got a message from J.B saying "Hey i'm so sorry i couldtn go today. Something happened while I was out and it really affected me in a bad way. I'm normally not like this but what this family member threatened to do was too extreme. I cannot tell anyone what happened but they said that if i want my life to be happy and better that I have to give you up." When I read this my heart sank.I thought that he got kidnapped by someone, possibly his family member but then i found out that he was home at that moment. I asked him very confused "what do you mean 'give up'?". "That means we have to break up in order to keep my family and you safe." I read this and I immediately started bursting into tears. My first real relationship had to end this way?! It was going all good, why did it have to end this way? It hurt knowing that I had to be left alone in order to survive. But it was ok with me because his safety and his family safety is more important than being with him right now. "Ok i guess. Life will never be the same, trust me" i responded. But then he said "Stop this is not the end of us. When everything cools down with this person we will be back together I promise. Just promise me that you will not look at any other boys or think about anyone besides me" "I promise with all my heart and soul" I responded. And just like that, my first months of happiness in a relationship were gone, in a blink of an eye.