Chapter 20: Taken A Turn

Roselyn POV:

This garden holds so many memories for me. What started off as a nightmare of a night has taken a turn, and I don't know if it is for the better or worst. My life has really become a rollercoaster and I really do not like them. I've never really been on one, but I'm sure I wouldn't like it.

The ride started off nice and fun with Xavier and my life before. Then, things got bumpy and scary when he left. It took a huge dive when I met Logan and had to leave my mama, but had some ups because of Liv and Oliver. Now, I don't even know what's going on. I am just squeezing my eyes closed hoping it will slow down.

"You alright Miss?" I looked up at the man, who called himself Mick. It was touching having this stranger care how I was. This was the breaking point for me. I have been trying to stay strong and hold it all in, but having a stranger acknowledge my struggles sets me off. I burst out crying. More like sobbing. I feel like I have never cried this hard in my life.

"I'm so sorry. I usually don't do this. Well, I used to be a crybaby, but I haven't for a while. Raymond said he couldn't be friends with a crybaby and that I needed to toughen up. Wow, now I'm just rambling and crying and you don't even know Raymond. I do not when I'm overwhelmed. I ramble. I miss my mom. I miss Liv and Oliver. And I miss him." I just sat down and cried. Now I'm annoying the guy that was helping me get away from Logan. He won't want to answer any of my questions. Logan and Raymond are right about me. I am stupid, immature, and annoying.

~~~

Mick POV:

Xavier is going to kill me. When he comes out and sees his girl in tears, I'm dead. I need to fix this and quickly. She is wrong about me not knowing Raymond. He was taken care of as soon as Xavier returned to the castle. Once he heard of the way Raymond had treated Rose, Xavier made sure he had disappeared from the kingdom. No one where he is or what happened, but I am guessing nothing good. But that's not important right now. Now I have  help Roselyn.

"Do not worry Miss. Everything is going to be okay. It's also okay to cry. Sometimes we just have to let it all out to fix things."

"You are so kind. What is going on? Why are we out here?" Her face was still covered in tears, but I could only hope her curiosity would distract her.

"Did you not get his letter?"

"What letter? From who?" Her confusion did not make any sense. I know that Tim delivered the letters. She must at least suspect that Xavier had a part to play in everything that's gone down tonight.

"Prince Xavier's letter."

"It was real?" I never would have expected this to make her start sobbing harder, but it did. I would have thought it would have made her happy? I really do not understand women.

"What did you do to her?"