Part 22: Together

Roselyn POV:

"I love you so much." His admission makes my heart explode.

Here we are hugging and surrounded by a breathtaking Rose bush. The moonlight is shinning on his handsome face. His dark hair, which needs a major haircut, is falling in front of his eyes. He has grown so tall that I can barely reach his chest. However, none of this matters. The man that I love has just saved me and claims to love me too.

"I love you too. This is too good to be true. I thought I would never see you again." Happy tears continue to leak down my face. "I have never been happier. All that could make this better is if my mama, Liv, and Oliver were here. Wait! What is going to happen to them?" I am so selfish. Here I was enjoying my reunion with Xavier, and my family was still in dangerous and horrible situations.

"Your mother is safe. I have set up a cottage on the castle grounds for her to live in. She has guards protecting her right now." More tears spring into my eyes. This man is more then I deserve. This whole time I thought he didn't love me anymore, but here he is taking care of not only me, but my mama.

"You also don't need to worry about your friend and her son." He starts to give me one of his smirks that make my heart race. " It seems my friend William was going through a similar situation to ours. The woman he loves was kept away from him, but he is already rectifying that problem."

~~~

Everything is just like I remembered. But also somehow so different. These halls that used to me mine and Xavier's playground became a prison of memories for me after he left. However, now they are the place where we are finding each other again. Where we are growing our love for one another. There is nothing coming between us anymore. The old King has been imprisoned and dethroned. Xavier's older brother has took up the throne, with the help of his mother, uncle, and even Xavier. We are finally getting to resume of lives as they should be, together.