Prologue

Izou Sitri son of Serafall Leviathan the 4th super Devil (she is a super devil in this)was not an easy man to talk to he would either stay quiet or talk for himself and not for others, he was practicing his sword skills and water and ice magic then leaves to do whatever he wants.

He was already a ultimate class devil thanks to his training by his mother.

He was supposed to get his evil pieces but he said no which they protested but he stood firm in his decision.

His mother Serafall just didn't know what to do.

Every time he would come home with blood stains on him and his family would worry about him but he brushes it off and says....

Izou: I'm fine. No need to worry.

A few hours later he sees his mother being summoned for an important meeting she gives him hug and kissed him on the head then left.

Izou: Why did she leave so suddenly?

Izou follows her he reaches the meeting room and eavesdrop on them.

Izou hears the satans and the devil council discussing on what to do after the uproar of a Naberius clan member killed by a nekoshou named Kuroka toujou she escaped leaving her sister behind which Sirzechs saved from execution and now she is under the care of the Gremory clan.

The council came to the conclusion that since Kuroka killed a high class devil they will get a slaughter in retaliation. Izou after hearing their decision and was ultimately against it.

Izou: (What the hell?! I thought we were working for peace?! What is this nonsense?! No...I'll stop them before they do something so stupid.)

Izou after hearing all of this and even if she did do that you shouldn't kill a whole race because of one Nekoshou killing a clan leader he made magic circle there since he would go out to see the outside world a lot he made magic circle near the and train in their compounds.

Izou after arriving at the nekoshou compound and makes a magic portal in front of the nekoshous and he looks at them and says

Izou: Get into the magic circle you will be teleported near Yasaka's estate.

They all get in the portal and be escorted to a safe location all of them thanking him as they transport away.

After seeing them escape he would sit down and wait for them to appear.

Izou: If you will slaughter innocent people over one nekoshous decision and thinks it ok, then I will rebel against your beliefs and cut them straight through.

With Serafall

Serafall Leviathan was worried about her son, why has he been coming home So late? sure he was fifteen years old and could do whatever he wants at that age but she worries about him.

his father died In the war which made her job in raising him much harder but with the help of her parents it would be a lot easier and was thankful to have parents kind as them, but she still can't understand why was her son like this.