I am the kin slayer

Izou: We finally arrived, I feel like today something interesting is going to happen.

Morgiana tilts her head at him and eventually asks a question

Morgiana : What do you mean?

Mittelt: Oh? Were you not aware, the demon king of the sixth heaven is apparently back from the dead.

Izou: Yeah, if she asks you for something you do it, you don't want to mess with a woman who killed Ares with a barrage of bullets because he called her a "pathetic woman" ever since then the gods have been on edge.

Mini flashback

Flames dancing around the red haired woman as if the flames were apart of her very being.

The gods were confident that are would win against this mortal.

It was only natural she would lose.

But reality is often disappointing.

And then after a few moments they saw a sight they will never forget.

The skull of Ares in the palm of The woman's hand.

It was....Nonsensical!!

How could this be?!

How could a mere mortal completely destroy a War God?!

As much as they wanted to deny it, there was no point.

This woman-no this demon was a terror to behold.

And they would never forget her name....

Oda Nobunaga "The Demon King Of The Sixth Heaven".

Mini flashback end

Izou: When I left the underworld after I killed kokabiel, I was fixing up the damage we all made and I remember those crimson orbs looking at me, we didn't say anything but I could tell she silently thanked me for fixing up a part of her country.