War In the Underworld Pt.1

After a whole week since Izou gave Ajuka Beelzebub some time to make an antidote the soldiers from new Satan faction met the old Satan faction with their own attacks and the war in the underworld has begun, but the poison was still in the air but it was slowing down and so the poison gave them some damage from both sides but not enough to kill them.

Thank Izou for that.

Some of the soldiers were completely decimated by the experiments on shalba side of the war but a shot of PoD went straight through the grotesque monster and it came from...

Rias: I am so glad I thought of this.

That's right the shot of PoD came from Rias Gremory and she was on top of a building far away sniping monsters, soldiers from the old satan faction, while she's not an expert at being a marksman she was helping out, two devils from the old satan faction were ready to end the life of Rias Gremory but a wall of flames burned them to nothing but ash.

Riser: Watch your six Rias!!

Rias: Thanks for the help.

Riser nods his head and sees another group of monsters coming near them and so he gathered fire into his arm and then...

Riser: HIKEN!!

And they were eviscerated in an instant.

Admiring the power of riser will have to wait, the soldiers on the ground need support and so she got back to work.

She had an idea but first she enhanced her voice by using magic and then yells

Rias: Grenade out!!

The soldiers who were on the new satan faction side after hearing that statement got the hell out of dodge but as for the old satan faction they were caught up in the blast, no time to celebrate they had to keep up the pressure

Rias: DON'T LET THEM RECOVER!!

East side of the battlefield

On the east side on the battlefield Sona Sitri was putting in work while she could have stuck to the mage type of combat it wouldn't help her if she had didn't have stronger physique so Serafall put her through hell and it was all worth it.

So she wanted to make a sword style but different from her sisters ice breathing and her nephews moon breathing, so she trained with her sister in nitoryu(two sword style).

Sona puts a bandana on and jumps up and with two swords in hand and.....

Sona: Two Sword style: Taka Nami!!

While airborne creates a powerful gust of wind sharp enough to cut her opponents down.

Sona: Sai Kuru!!

Sona holds her swords in front of her pointing up, like rhinoceros horns, and spin-slashes around herself in an instant, blood flowing from her opponents like a water fountain.

Sona points her sword at the soldiers from the enemy side and says

Sona: You're next.

Sona rushes forth slicing and dicing like no tomorrow and with seekvaira behind her using time magic to stop oncoming attacks and throwing them back at the caster and with a closing motion of her fist