I'm evil incarnate!!

Izou in the middle of the night snuck out to have some fun.

It's been far too long since he killed and felt that rush

He wanted something from shalba and that was his blood.

If he is the descendant of the original beezlebub he will conduct experiments on him and hope he can achieve new abilities.

Perhaps he should start conducting experiments with other species to gain new abilities.

Yes....that could work.

If he wants to achieve his goal he will need every last bit of power he can gather and what better way to start with the descendant of beezlebub.

A group of idiots who are after his bounty appeared before him, instantly cutting their heads off.

Then monster suddenly comes from out of nowhere to attack him which he dodges easily and cut the monster's hand off making it screech, Izou then controls the monsters blood making it do whatever he wanted and with a motion of his hand the creature exploded painting the streets red.

This time stray exorcists appeared in front of him but only a few could use holy magic.

Izou: (Perfect, when I kill those three I'll use them for my experiments.)

If he could get rid of the flaw that all devils have which is being weak to holy light things will be much more easier.

Izou brings out yamato and with incredible speed he appeared right behind two of them and stabbed them right in the throat and then teleports again behind three more cutting their heads off painting his hair red resembling the demon in him.

He absolutely missed this feeling.

It made him what he is today.

Izou slowly turned around to his new test subjects and they damn near pissed themselves in fear of this mosnter.

Izou smiles that reached from ear to ear and says

Izou: You two will be my test subjects, so you can die knowing you were useful for once in your lives.

Test subjects?!

He was going to desecrate their bodies for knowledge?!

What a sick bastard this man is!!

Izou: Now let's begin.

They wondered who was the idiot that put a bounty on this monster.

No, calling him a monster would not do it justice.

They didn't know what to call him they couldnt even think of a name because before they knew it.