Shinto Tournament PT.1/Legendary advice

So what had happened a few hours ago was interesting albeit a little confusing, he couldn't understand what he said to cause her to have that kind of reaction, I mean all he said was that he would make her some udon and after saying that she was reduced to a stuttering mess.

But one thing he has learned from this encounter was that for some reason a lot of guys have come to him for advice in which he stated that he didn't know what they were talking about and only said that he promised some udon and that caused a reaction, a reaction he did not predict to happen.

He could only sigh and shake his head... 

Izou: Another day, another mysterious encounter. 

While he was sitting on a bench his kids were doing there own thing which was playing arcade games or just chilling on rooftops. 

Izou: So what brings you here Serafall?

In his sights was his mother wearing a dark blue shirt that left a boob window and wearing black pants that hugged her hips whilst making her bubble butt look great in which earned a lot of stares from the people walking by but he could tell she noticed that but didn't mind at all.

She knew she was hot.

The people were still staring glances both from the men and women were staring at them, more specifically at her.

Serafall: How you've been?

Izou: Been alright I guess... what brings you here?

Walking over to sit right beside him she answered his question.

Serafall: I notice that your Sparda blood is finally kicking in.

Izou: I noticed as well, it would be hard not to notice.

He could explain but for some reason he felt like they were more weapons of the Sparda heritage out there and they were waiting for him to come claim them.

Could it be that his Sparda heritage could finally begun to take to make its presence known? If the a answer is yes then he certainly didn't mind.

Izou: So it would seem to be the case, and by the way...

He looked over at her and she stared right back him.

Serafall: (Was Izou always this hot?)

Wait? Why the hell did she say that?

A blush would appear on her face and instantly looked away thankfully Izou didn't noticed the blush on her face.

Or at least she thought he didn't.

Izou: (Something is wrong with her but I'll check on it later.)

No need to rush, there was plenty of time.

Izou: Is there a problem?

Serafall remembered the conversation she had with the other leaders about her son being Lucifer chosen vessel or successor which filled her with dread but Indra told her not worry.