Training/Young Devil's Gathering

Milltelt: One more bot left....Let's end this!!

Milltelt made holy swords and rushed the last bot that was ten times her size and looked similar to gleam eyes.....

Mittelt: Starburst Stream!!

The first hit is a horizontal swing from left to right with the right sword, immediately followed by an uppercut with the left sword. She then jumps up and slashes the target with both swords from left to right while spinning, twice. The user lands facing the target and slashes an X from top to bottom, before inversely slashing the X again from bottom to top. She then leaps at the target and makes two diagonal slashes from the same starting point, with the left sword heading from top to bottom to the left, while the right sword heads from bottom to top toward

Afterwards, she reverses her grip on the two swords and slashes another X with both swords from top to bottom. The user then does a barrel-roll like maneuver while slashing at the target, like a corkscrew. She then slashes another two X's at the target, first from top to bottom and then bottom to top. The user then makes a diagonal slash with the right sword, top-right to bottom-left, then spins left and uses this momentum to deal a horizontal, right to left slash with the left sword.

The bot punches her in the face causing her to bleed a little bit but she refused to give up the attack.

Mittelt: Gotta go Faster!!!

She then, at a very high speed, makes an uppercut with the right sword then another with the left sword, a downward slash with the right sword, then a downward diagonal slash towards the right with the left sword, spins and repeats the previous attack, and thrusts the right-handed sword out. The bot was trying to hit her but with one final slash she made a forceful downward lunge with the left sword, making the bot disappear with the final blow she delivered.

And thus ending her combat simulation.

Mittelt: Well that was fun.

Morgiana: You sure are training hard huh?

Mittelt: Of course I am, we might be strong but there are beings out there that can end us with a snap of their fingers, that is why we keep trying until we can be able to beat them.

Morgiana smirked and says....

Morgiana: Well since your so adamant on becoming better let's train our abilites and other things we need to improve on little sister.

Milltelt's reaction to being called little sister...