Shinto Tournament Pt.5/Off to the races!!

The contestants shot off like rockets, making a huge dust cloud in the process, they have been waiting for this.

It seemed like a regular race but that seemingly changed in a few seconds,

Izou: (And here we...Go.)

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

In an instant the ground exploded in different places and a lot of the contestants dodged them however some were unlucky.

Izou: (Heh, it seems they brought even more obstacles for this race.)

Even brought a legion of monsters on the race...

Izou: (Why does that sound like a song? And a damn good one at that?)

But that is going to have to wait, he and the other contestants have monsters to slay–

But he was cut off from his monologue by the sound of a katana being sheathed and he looked to see where it came from and it was the woman who he wishes to fight the most in this tournament, Miyamoto Musashi.

One hundred monsters heads were cut off cleanly.

"Yasaka no Magatama!!"

"Fire Dragon's Sword horn!!"

A purple humanoid figure was to his left and it threw beads at some of the monsters burning them to nothing but ashes and a flash of fire going through some monsters chests like they were paper.

Izou smiled, he knew who did it, his daughters have certainly gotten stronger over the three months.

Well guess he should participate since their showing off.

Gathering a blue ball of chakra but he put wind chakra into the rasengan, the attack got bigger and eventually he let it fly.

"Wind Style: Rasenshuriken!!"

The rasengan flew and destroyed the monsters in an instant while some of the contestants looked at him astonished by his display of his power.

Izou: Heh, not bad, not bad at all.

"What was that?!" 

"That power is crazy!!"

"That's my godson!!"

The audience were either in shock and awe or cheering for such a cool display by Izou, Morgiana, Mittelt and Musashi.

Even the amount of praises those four recoeved they collectively thought one thing.

""""I'm just getting started""""

__________________________

Indra: Man it's not fair, why can't we participate?!