Familiar presence/Counterattack

Izou was still having some doubts about love but that's to be expected.

He was still going to be the "Kin Slayer" or the "Dark Messiah" who was built on bloodshed but even he needs to know what it's like to love but it won't be a walk in the park due to his reputation.

He needs power for his goal of peace.

Izou: Even if I find love I still have problems I have to deal with first after that I'll focus on this.

But Ritsuka meant every word about him finding love and that caused these feelings to make an appearance. He had a good time hanging out with her as well.

It's decided.

He will figure what to do with this feeling after all this is over.

He has his problems that he has to deal with and must stay focus on the present.

Izou saw mercenaries in front of him and he just smiled sadistically with a malicious aura surrounding him.

This is where the fun begins.

Time for some bloodshed.

Izou: Hope your ready to die.

He speed blitzed them and instantly with one of his swords in hand...

Izou: Ittoryu: Shishi Sonson!!

The screams of the mercenary who lost his whole arm scared his fellow mercenaries.

His hair turned blood red and his left eye was filled with madness and bloodshed

Izou: I hope you all said your prayers before coming to die because....

They did listen to him and they charged up their magic and threw it at him

Izou: (Too slow.)

He dodges them all whilst running at them and with one move with his three swords Wado Ichimonji, Enma, Shusui...

Izou: Tatsumaki!!