Izou's First Mission

Izou has officially been called to the council room to receive his first mission something he has been looking forward to a new challenge and a way to get away from these devils always attacking him.

Izou: You know if these devils keep attacking me their numbers are going to decrease a lot..well that's not my problem.

Izou sees a guard in front of his house in the woods since he can't be near the Sitri clan even if he was able to he wouldn't be near them anyway. If he is not at home he would be hunting for food or training.

The guard gathered his words and spoke,

Guard: Kin Slayer.. it's time to receive your first mission from the 4 satans

Izou just nods his head and in an instant magic circle to teleport to the 4 satans office and sees them all waiting for him.

Sirzechs Lucifer begins while shuffling some papers,

Sirzechs: Your first mission is to clear out a group of strays in Tokyo, there have been reports of strays killing innocent humans and also try to find information about a stray fallen angel named Kokabiel.

Izou nods his head and asks him questions

Izou: Anything else I need to know? How long do I have to complete this task?

Sirzechs: There is also a group of children captured for experiments, find them and rescue them if there are still alive, you have 24 hours to complete this task.

Izou: Alright.

But before he could leave his mother says

Serafall: Izou, be careful.

Izou turns his head to look at her and just stare at her and gives her a barely noticeable nod to her and disappears.

Serafall:(I know you still don't trust me...but I will try...no I will do my best to earn your trust again Izou.)

But it won't be easy and with the elders on the council that want to make his life hell it will not be easy.

Serafall: What's going on with the old bastards on the council?

Sirzechs: They are quiet and it's starting to bother me...they have never been quiet when it comes to the peace treaty or Izou.

Falbium: Let's just hope their plans won't be to crazy for either of us....especially if Izou is involved.

A chilling aura can be felt beside them coming from Serafall