Shinto Tournament Pt.6/Ain't no such thing as Platonic

After the race they all had time for themselves since the next round of the tournament will be in a few weeks or so, he figured it was like that since the factions were having their talks or what not but he didn't mind, he was actually having a good time actually.

Izou: (Shiva invited me to dinner alongside Serafall, Esdeath and the other satans, ain't that something.)

He wondered where this was gonna go? There's only one way to find out.

He had to look presentable but then again he absolutely hated wearing suits so the clothes he has on now should be good enough.

Izou: Hey you two, make sure to come back to this hotel at a decent hour and if you have any problems-

Mittlet waved him off and reassured him they will be okay.

Morgiana: Hey Dad, are you gonna cook when you come back? I'm hungry.

Ddraig: (You're always hungry.)

Mittlet: Of course she's always hungry, she's a fat lizard after all.

Morgiana instantly retorted

Morgiana: Shut up Munchkin.

Izou: Pfft! Hahaaha!

Izou let out a laugh, a genuine bellow of laughter that made them smile in realization.

Morgiana/Ddraig/Mittelt: (He's come along way from the first time we met him.)

Izou: Yes I have. It's thanks to you three, if not for you all I probably would be the same person I was before.

Mittelt: (Did he just read our?-)

Izou: Yes I did, now run along and have some fun be back before eleven though or else I have to use the belts of chaos on you two.

Oh god no, please, anything but that.

Running up to hug him which he returned they went outside by opening window to enjoy the festivities.

Izou: Do they not know how to use the door?

He shook his head and got himself ready for the invitation.

Maybe he should wear a suit perhaps something similar to...

Yeah, that could work.

Izou: (Guess I'll go with that new suit I bought.)

It's only fitting to wear it since he will be in front of important figures in the world.

At the diner

Serafall was nervous, how long has it been since she's had dinner with her son?

Over fourteen years.

While yes there was still a lot of distance between them and she needs to deal with previous asmodeus once this is all over and done with but until then she will enjoy herself.