No rest for the wicked

Izou, Mittelt, Morgiana were traveling around the world killing all who were trying to collect their bounties.

Izou: There's a city nearby, perhaps we can spend some time there.

The two look over to see what Izou was talking about, the city was pretty big.

Mittelt: Is that really wise though?

Izou responds

Izou: Well we've been traveling for a few days and nobody can track us by going here since I put a magic spell over us to conceal out presence from the supernatural.

Mittelt: Wait....why didn't you do that earlier?

Izou: You can't blame me for that, we were fighting for so long I forgot.

Morgiana/Mittelt: .....

No use talking about what could've happened just keep on marching.

Morgiana: Well let's go.

All three of them go into the town but...

Mittelt: Now wait a minute?

Izou: What is it?

Mittelt: How come nobody has ever heard or discovered a place so advanced as this?

That was a good question.

One that none of them can answer.

They keep walking but nothing was happening and the place seemed pretty normal.

Izou: Well let's get a hotel and get some sleep.

They all agreed on that, after arriving at the hotel that was just as nice as the city they checked in the hotel room 3 large beds, a huge flat screen tv, three bathrooms

Izou: Damn!! We hit the Jackpot!!

Izou started to cough up some blood, not a lot but he shouldn't be moving like this, he just got out of the hospital not long ago.

Izou: Okay, I'm going to go get some food for you'll, Mittelt what do you-

She was already asleep, she hasn't even changed out of her clothes or anything.