Dragon vs Doomsday Pt.3

Morgiana and Doomsday stare at each other for a few moments and then....

Round two officially began.

Morgiana and Doomsday ran at each other and clash fists yet again, all the windows shattered from the shockwave from their fist colliding once more...

Morgiana and Doomsday began to punch each other with nothing but their brute strength but after a few more punches were thrown Doomsday dodges and trips her and tried to stomp on her but Morgiana rolls out of the way each time and gets back to her feet...

Morgiana: Fire Dragon Roar!!

A stream of fire heads straight towards Doomsday but it did not affect him and continues sprinting towards her but Morgiana teleports behind him and lands a kick to his temple sending him flying with her in hot pursuit but this time Doomsday recovers in mid air and grabs her and threw her into a car....

But she picks up the damaged car she was just thrown into and throws it at Doomsady which he dodges and teleports behind her but she dodges his impending blow to her head and then..

Morgiana: Twin Jetto Pisutoru!!

Two extremely fast punches hit Doomsday in the gut sending him crashing into a streetlight and morgiana teleports infront of him to land overhead kick but Doomsday uses his heat vision which sent her into a truck, not wanting her to get a chance to recuperate she burst through the building and lands a vicious punch to his jaw and throws him away from her...

Morgiana: Ddraig? What exactly is this thing?

Ddraig: To be honest I don't even know, but whatever it is I hope there isn't more of them.

Morgiana: That we both can agree on.

She hears a roar again and of course he was coming back for more but she had a plan for that and that was just decaying the bridge to catch him off guard...

As soon as Doomsday reached her she slammed her hand down an the whole bridge collapses instantly and she immediately teleports to Doomsday while he was still falling...

Morgiana: Kamehameha!!

The beam hits Doomsday sending him down to the ground destroying cars and buildings, flames from the impact of engulf the area.

And then a spotlight shines down on them..

Morgiana: (Why are you guys here?! Go now!!)

She was gonna tell them to get out of here but a piece of rubble was thrown and hit the tail of the helicopter causing it to spiral out of control..

Morgiana: SHIT!!

She Jumps building to building and at the last one she jumps to guide the helicopter to a safe landing