I'll see you in three months/I should've listened

Izou: Well you all ready for your training trip?

In three months the tournament will arrive and so they decided to go their separate ways for their training.

Mittelt: Yeah, just to let you know I plan on winning the whole thing.

Her sister Morgiana replies...

Morgiana: Is that so? Then I can't wait to fight you

Mittelt: Don't blame me when you lose, land lizard.

Morgiana: Land Lizard?! Why you little-

Izou just looked at the two bickering about who was going to win and just sighed whilst shaking his head.

Not a dull moment in his life, something that he was grateful for.

But he also learned something, there was this symbol on him that represented infinity.

Which meant Ophis did something to him and he didn't know what it was

When and where did he get this?

He cant even sense her presence even of he tried, the only way for anybody to sense her is that she allows you to.

Which meant this was supposed to be a surprise for him.

Well, she gave him some type of power and he will figure it out eventually.

Izou: Alright you two, that's enough arguing.

Ah yes, a sibling relationship, something that he will not understand.

Hell, "his family" kicked him out of his home which was the Sitri estate.

Izou: (I wonder who's going to participate in the tournament?)

He remembered the words his so called aunty said to him at Leviathan's birthday party.

She had a problem with him but was too scared to do anything to him.

If she is participating in the tournament, he can finally show her how weak she was compared to him.

It put a smile on his face, well a bloodthirsty one anyway.

Izou: Just a reminder, these upcoming months I wont be their to help you train, you progress will be determined how hard you train by yourselves.

Morgiana: Don't worry about us, the three of us are the most dangerous "Criminals" out in the supernatural world as of now, you don't have to worry.

Mittlet then says...

Mittlet: Could it be that the Dark messiah is worried? I don't think It could be done- hey wait a minute why do you have a belt in your hand?

Izou: A good question, why do I have one in my hand?

Mittlet backed away slowly but Izou matched her every step and she says...