(11) Unsaid

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Jungkookie" Taehyung whispered and Jungkook stopped breathing for a moment. 

"T-TaeTae" Jungkook choked out and Taehyung smiled softly. 

Maybe some things changed but he was still the same, his Koo was still the same.

"L-Let's sit and talk somewhere" Jungkook said and Taehyung nod his head.

Jungkook walked forward and the elder followed behind as they walked in silence lost in their own thoughts till they approached a bench in the park. Jungkook took a seat first, clutching on the envelope he was holding and Taehyung sat down beside him keeping a safe distance between them.

They just sat there silently for a good five minutes when Taehyung spoke up first,

"How have you been?"

"I am g-good, how are you?"

"I am living" Taehyung plainly replied.

Jungkook wanted to ask why and how he really was but chose not to. He didn't want to getting this more awkward than it already was.

"Are you not mad at me?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at him as Jungkook had his head down, fidgeting with this fingers.

"Why would I be?" Taehyung chuckled.

"B-Because I left without saying anything" Jungkook swallowed thickly.

"You didn't though, you told me that you were but you just- just told me that you were just joking when I got sad" Taehyung smiled sadly as Jungkook was trying to control his tears.

"I-I didn't want to-" Jungkook tried to defend but the elder cut him off.

"It's okay Jungkookie, I understand"

They both wanted to say more but didn't, they just couldn't, they both knew what they wanted to say and listen yet at the same time it was hard to put all those things in words.

"What you got there?" Taehyung asked, pointing at the envelope.

"Oh, these are just some d-documents" Jungkook lied, Taehyung knew so he didn't push it anymore.

'They are photos of you and everyone else' Jungkook wanted to reply but didn't instead he asked,

"What are you doing in Busan hyung?"

"J-Jiminie wanted to visit his home, so tagged along" Taehyung lied, Jungkook believed.

'I came for you' Taehyung wanted to say but couldn't. Something in him was stopping him, like it wasn't the right time or the right place.

"Oh! Is he here as well?"

"He is back at his home with the hyungs"

"They are here as well" Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung nod his head with with a small smile.

"Mumma- I mean Mrs. Kim, is she here?"

Jungkook internally scolded himself for saying 'mumma' because he didn't think if he was still allowed to call her that, it just came out of his mouth before he could even realize because that was what he had been habituated of saying back then.

"You know, she is still your mumma. You don't need to be that formal Jungkookie" Taehyung said, bluntly.

Taehyung felt bad, literally very bad because of how formal the latter was being. He didn't like this, not even a bit. It doesn't matter what had happened between them or the others, everyone still loved him just the way before, no maybe even more than before.

"I wasn't sure" Jungkook just said in a small voice.

"I understand, it has been many years since then but with time the only thing that never changed but increased was how they used to adore you and love you"  Taehyung said as he looked forward.

Jungkook looked at him, his side profile most precisely and he noticed that the elder was still just as handsome as he was before but he surely had gotten taller, bulkier and his features had gotten more beautiful. This Taehyung looked mature but he was still the same, just as before.

Jungkook looked away and smiled unconsciously but he remembered something just then and he couldn't help but ask,

"How is your son?"
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.☺
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

Namjin live 🙈

Namjin live 🙈