(18) Emotional mess

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Hey Kook" The aforementioned heard the voice from the other side of the phone.

He was in a phone call with Taehyung,

"Yes hyung"

"You wanna hangout tomorrow?"

To Jungkook the question sounded calm but only Taehyung knew how much he was freaking out internally.

"Yeah sure hyung, I can drive us all to the arcade" Jungkook replied and Taehyung frowned, thankfully Jungkook couldn't see.

"N-No, I was talking about hanging out together as in just you and me. Just like the old times"

Realization hit Jungkook, it was going to be just Taehyung and him.

"S-Sure hyung, arcade then?"

"I was thinking of going to the park, you know your secret hideout because I wanna talk to you. C-Catch up, I mean" Taehyung just hoped Jungkook didn't hear that little stutter.

"Yeah- yeah sure. See you tomorrow then?" Jungkook replied and Taehyung didn't have know that he was blushing.

No, of course not. Those crimson cheeks were none's business.

"Yup, tomorrow" Taehyung replied before the call ended.

Sighing, Jungkook plopped down on his bed with a huff, he cupped his cheeks which felt unusually warm. Yup, he was flustered but as said, it's none's business.

His love asked him out to talk.

How can someone expect him to be calm about it?

If it would have been earlier Jungkook wouldn't have been so flustered about it because he didn't knew anything but now he does know, at least he has a hint.

Thoughts wandered in his mind back to the day when Yoongi dropped a bomb, two days ago.

"Soo is Jaeunie's son"

Jungkook still gets an emotional mess, remembering the words. Yoongi couldn't tell him everything though as they were interrupted again and that time it was the eldest Kim who dragged both of them back.

Coming back home the same day, Jungkook cried at the news so much as he began to find excuses not to interpret anything. It was as if he was hardwired to the pains of the news he got. Even at twenty he had no more immunity to the pain than he would have at two or three. Some would say he was being childish, but his close ones could never see it that way. To them it was a wisdom that had the strength to stay no matter what. And that was exactly what his mother saw when she saw him crying.

Situations made Jungkook an emotional person. When the emotion is strong it feels the same as truth and it compels him. That's great when he feels love with a person who loves him back, that's what makes living so awesome. But there are other times when it hurts him or those he loves, if he acts on an emotion before he had seen things through the eyes of other people.