(25) Unwrapping (M)

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Everything had been so perfect. The wedding, the reception and most importantly the man of Jungkook's dreams. He couldn't stop admiring the ring on his finger and was so overjoyed to finally be married to Taehyung.

They had been through so much to get to this point, overcoming many struggles and heartbreaks. Now his fiancée, no, his husband was his in every possible way. Jungkook had been unreasonably nervous the night of the wedding and wasn't able to breathe. His stomach was in knots and he was so excited that he feared he would throw up.

Seeing Taehyung at the altar, however, calmed him down and allowed him to breathe. He was grinning at Jungkook with so much warmth and affection in his eyes. The younger could easily tell that he was silently saying 'I love you'. They didn't leave each other's side for the rest of the day, ditching the reception before it got too late in the afternoon. 

Taehyung had plans for their honeymoon and insisted on keeping it a secret from his lover. Jungkook wondered how Taehyung was able to arrange a honeymoon the next evening of their wedding. Evening because according to Taehyung, Jungkook needed rest after his first time. 

Jungkook was surprised when he looked at the destination back in the airport, they were flying to Turkey. Jungkook only managed to stay awake for like 20 minutes in the flight and the rest of the flight went by catching up on some much needed sleep. 

He was still very much asleep when they claimed their luggage and took a cab to their destination. Once they were in the cab, Jungkook fell asleep again, Taehyung just smiled and shook his head. 

He felt really bad about it though when the cab came to a stop and Taehyung was nudging him awake.

"Oh shit!" He cursed, Bambi eyes widening. 

"I can't believe I fell asleep on you, I'm such an asshole" He groaned as he rubbed his face.

Taehyung just chuckled and reached over to give his ear a playful tug. 

"That's okay. It's a good thing you slept, because you won't be sleeping any more tonight"

Jungkook blushed furiously, both because of his words and what they reminded him of. Taehyung wasn't the only one keeping secrets to make their honeymoon extra special. They got out of the car and the younger started taking in his surroundings, lips parted as he stared at the cabin cozily tucked in between the trees.

"We're in Ankara, right?" He smiled back widely at the taller man, Jungkook was still trying hard to believe. 

"We indeed are, I chose this place in particular not only because it's private but also because I believe you're really going to love the landscape" Taehyung hummed, taking his hand to give it a light squeeze.

He knew him so well, Jungkook was already itching to explore, but he wanted to see the cabin most of all.

"Come on, let's go see!" He said excitedly while pulling his hand to tug his husband along.