(30) Love Maze

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Jungkook found himself pregnant six months later and the most excited out of all of them at the news was Soo, just as Jungkook and Taehyung had predicted. He was already proving to be an amazing big brother, even at twelve weeks along when they first told him he was going to be a big brother. 

Knowing there was a baby inside his Papa's tummy, Soo had to make himself known right away. He had clung onto Jungkook's belly, which had the slightest bump already even though it had taken several more weeks for him to show with Soo and even more to show as much as he was now, small hands splayed across the expanse and introduced himself as 'Soo, your big brother'.

It was so adorable that Jungkook and Taehyung swore their hearts were going to burst with love for their son. Their qualms flew out the window once their son knew, realising things would be okay and that he was excited for his upcoming baby sibling. They were just hoping things would remain the same come the time the baby was actually here. Their hopes were high and they had faith in Soo because they knew him. He would handle everything beautifully and with confidence. 

"How long is the drive, Dada?" Soo questioned. 

"Ten minutes?" He guessed, trying his best to get the answer before being told. 

"More like 15-20 minutes" Taehyung corrected as he buckled his son into his booster seat, making sure the straps weren't too tight. Soo always asked how long their travels were.

"It depends on how good or bad traffic is as well" He reminded as he shut the door and made his way into the driver's seat, continuing the conversation,

"So we'll have to see" 

"Because it's lunchtime?" Soo asked, already fidgeting and playing with the toys that he chose to bring with him for the ride.

He wanted to take more but Jungkook only allowed him two to minimise the chance of losing some. His toys consisted of a remote control car and the other a robot he received for his recent eighth birthday. He was setting up a narrative in his mind and was going to stick to the storyline the whole ride to their destination, one consisting of a fantasy world as he pleased. Stories always made car rides go faster. 

"Yes, because it's lunchtime" Taehyung nodded with a smile.  

"Lots of people are going on their lunch breaks right around now, but you already knew that you small genius" Jungkook praised. 

Soo knew a lot because he asked so many questions and his curiosity was always met with detailed answers. Soo preened at the compliment, a smile growing as he received praise. He loved his parents' attention, that was for sure. Taehyung started backing out of their driveway carefully, starting their journey to the clinic. 

"Are you excited to see the doctor, Soo?" Jungkook asked from his spot in the passenger seat, turning over his shoulder with a wide and expectant smile on his features. He himself was excited because today was a big day for him, one that he would never get tired of no matter how many times it happened.