(19) Heart-to-heart

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The park told the story of the seasons, one fresh page each day. The park held a small surprise in its palm each day, from a caterpillar to the song of a bird or the people who chose to live a part of their lives in that green space. 

The bench was the kind of brown that spoke of warmth, the kind that is soft, placid and welcoming. The comfort of the black bench, warm from the steady sun, is a place to absorb the beauty of the park, the beauty of a joyful community at play.

In the heat of the day, in the sweetness of Taehyung's company, this is a kind of hot that is in his comfort zone.

"We have a lot to talk about, you have questions, I have questions and we both hold the answers to each other's questions" Taehyung said primly. 

"You go first" Jungkook replied.

There was a reason he wanted Taehyung to ask his questions first because he needed a little more time before he could lay out his questions. 

"You sure?" Taehyung questioned. 

"Affirmative" 

"You left because of your dad?" Taehyung disputed. 

"Yeah" Jungkook smiled sadly. 

"Why- why didn't you text me when you sent a text to everyone?" 

"I just couldn't bring myself to do so, I don't know why but I just couldn't. I tried once but I pulled myself back, no exact reason hyung" 

Taehyung nod, understanding what Jungkook meant, he understood that Jungkook was in a tough spot back then.

"When did you come back here from Austria?" 

"Not long, it had been only two months" 

"So you are like settled down in Austria?" 

"Yeah, kinda. I was working as a nursery teacher there" Jungkook beamed, remembering the sweet, mischievous kids he had to handle five days a week. 

"That's- that's amazing Jungkookie. I am so proud of you" 

From Taehyung's facial expressions Jungkook could tell Taehyung was genuinely proud of him. Facial expressions that can only be read by the soul, by the loving heart, for this is when Jungkook's instincts create and maintain the 'love' bond.

"Thank you hyung" 

Taehyung smiled wide before a thought struck in his mind. 

'Jungkook is settled in Austria' 

"So you will be going back?" He hesitantly asked. 

"Yeah I will-" 

Taehyung's breath was caught in his throat but before his thoughts could wander around, Jungkook spoke up again,