Chapter 1: The Abyss

Chapter 1: The Abyss 1

It was late at night, darkness and silence covered the streets filling it with eerie atmosphere. But even in such an atmosphere there was a young man walking calmly as if he where in his natural element, he looked to be in his late teens standing at impressive height of 6 feet and 7 inches, his gray-ish eyes and his dark mid length hair adding a tint of mysterious charm to his already devilishly handsome face.

He walked slowly through the streets occasionally looking at the time on his phone, as he approached a dark alley a loud scream was heard.

"HELP PLEASE SOMEONE!".

He paused just before the entrance to the alley and looked at his phone before letting a grin show on his face.

"Right on time, guess it's time to put on a show " he said coldly before shifting to his facial expression as he casually walked into the alley. Behind a huge dumpster a large man laid on top of a young lady forcefully pinning her down as he ripped piece after piece of fabric from her clothing.

"GET OFF ME ERIC PLEASE *sob* *sob* I BEG YOU DON'T DO THIS"

The young lady pleaded helplessly before a slap was ran across her face.

"SHUT UP! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING ATTENTION!, GIFTS! EVEN MY FUCKING HEART!! AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO TELL ME YOU ONLY SEE ME AS A FRIEND?! YOU LEAD ME ON AND NOW YOULL PAY WHAT YOU OWE HEHEHE"

The large man declared as he continued to rip her clothing leaving the lady in her under garments.

"Please Eric *sob *sob* please if you stop now I won't go to the police".

The large man looked at the young lady and laughed maniacally.

" Hahaha oh Alex oh sweet sweet Alex..Dead bodies don't talk"

He said with dark expression on his face. The young lady looked at the man with utter horror her face pale.

"Now le-"

Before the man could carry on a flash of light interrupted him. Agitated he quickly looked at the source and saw a figure leaning on the wall opposite the dumpster with his phone out facing him and the lady he was assaulting. Before the man could react the figure spoke

"Any sudden moves and this  image  will be sent to the authorities, now.. get up and let the lady go".

He spoke in an uncaring tone as if he didn't care what choice Eric makes.

'This guy sounds so casual about this..like he isn't worried I'll attack him, maybe he has a weapon?  SHIT SHIT FUCK!. I can't tell what he has or who he is, it's too dark...and worse of all his figure looks large so not sure I can overpower him'.

As Eric considered his options the figure’s patience grew thinner

"Listen Eric was it? You can end this now or the let the situation escalate but...do you want me to tell you what they do to rapists in prison?"

That statement sent shivers down the large man's back, seeing his lack of options he quickly got up.

'calm down Eric dad has the police in his pocket as long as I don't give him any more proof I can get off scot free haha!'