Chapter 19. Alliance?

08:50 pm 'Atlantic Ocean;...4 days later.

The Leviathan air jet was speeding through the skies at high speed, inside the ship Dr.Veritas was briefing Arias and Harley about the situation.

"Zero picked a report of a cargo ship carrying minors both meta and normal to an off shore facility for what I can only assume is awakening experiments. We're going to intercept them before they reach the facility's area of observation. I already leaked reports of the carrier to multiple meta rights organizations so it won't be long before we have company". 

Arias smiled and took his hands off the round table and praised Dr.Veritas then went over the plan of attack.

"Impeccable as always Shay. Alright then, the plan is simple. Neutralize the enemy combatants as quick as possible by any means necessary before getting those kids out of those containers by the time any heroes, meta rights or anyone else for that show up".

Harley had her trusty bat on her back which she named Bonnie and her Plasma gun on her hip which she called Clyde. A huge smile crept up on her face before she licked her luscious lips and spoke.

"This is gonna be fun. I got tired of sitting around all day”.

Arias ignored the crazy look in her eyes as the ship caught up to the carrier. His abysmal smoke began hovering around him as her walked towards the exit of the ship. Harley only stretched her arms out before prancing towards Arias.

Dr.Veritas put the ships defensive measures on should anything occur before following the pair closely behind.

Once directly above the carrier they jumped out of the ship. Arias landed with enough force to make the whole carrier shake while Dr.Veritas stayed in the air and also helped Harley land using her telekinesis.

Dr.Veritas passed numerous guards before heading for the carrier's inner quarters where she encountered countless guards. She threw multiple ultra sonic grenades causing the whole inner carrier to be filled with a deafening Screech. Making who ever heard it wish they where deaf, afterwards she casually walked towards the helm incapacitating anyone she came across.

Arias and Harley on the other hand cleared the guards on the surface with ease. Arias used hit and go tactics, those he hit where either in pain from having broken bones or knocked unconscious from the force of blow.

Harley run round the ship aiming for the enemies legs with Clyde before shooting them with the plasma mode which shot right through the leg most times. Whenever they went on their knees she would then wack them with Bonnie, leaving most unconscious.

5 minutes in and the enemies where completely cleared. Dr.Veritas flew into the air before using her telekinesis to open the containers all at once. Harley decided to satisfy her boredom by stripping the conscious enemies and throwing them into the ocean. As for the unconscious ones they too where stripped but instead of the ocean they where just piled on top of each other.

“What? I’m disarming them...”

Arias ignored Harley’s antics while Dr.Veritas freed the children then began guiding them to a wider area. Soon however, another Jet came above the carrier. 3 figures flew down while two jumped out. The kids looked wide eyed at the site of Superman, Martian ManHunter and Wonder Woman flying towards them. As for the two that jumped down these where Batman and The flash.