Chapter 14. You're Next

Chapter 14. You’re Next

9:30 PM 'Gotham City:

Arias was on his way up to his suite after a  fairly productive day. As he walked into his apartment the first thing he heard was Harley shout loudly from the living room. 

"Welcome back Mr Boogey-, I mean Sir! did ya bring souvenirs?". 

Arias shook his head and went to pour himself a glass of whiskey.

"Why would you need a souvenir when you live in Gotham anyway?".

Harley simply shrugged before walking up to arias in the kitchen.

 "For collecting to remind me of the good old times y’know? Anyways, so what do you think”

Harley showed off a tight fitting black T-shirt written 'Daddy's little girl' with a black thong to match. 

Arias tilted his head slightly before asking bluntly.

"Don't tell me that's your new costume?"

He gave her an odd look before she shook her head laughing.

"Course not Sir but it could make a good distraction if it where don’t ya think". 

Arias raised one eyebrow and looked at her skeptically 

"Is that right ?" 

He then reached for his whiskey and took another swig. As he put his whiskey away he saw Harley now leaning over the count purposely exposing her round ass as if to prove a point.

"I see your point." Arias spoke in a neutral tone before giving one of her asscheeks a smack as he was on his way upstairs...

"Well? Are you coming?" having said that, he was gone. Harley showed a mischievous smiled prancing along behind him.

As the days went by Arias spent most of his time either out in Gotham or on the balcony talking with Àpeiro on certain  aspects he was curious about. As for Harley, she was given money to get some clothes and new weapons. Which she had said would take longer since they where custom.

When the day of the auction came Arias had managed to gain his second choice option of an estate as the one he wanted was already taken, but he had still gained a great one all the same in a remote private area in the outskirts of Gotham.

He could finally have a place to call his own and better plan his future endeavors. He had the money he had stolen transferred over under the guise of moving trucks. Not much needed to be done as the mansion was fairly modern already.

By one week's time it was all ready and he finally moved into his estate which he named 'The Citadel'. Although most of it was to his liking they where still many construction vehicles around  his place daily. Why ? A certain project was left to really make it perfect.So  he hired the best of the best but even then it would be months before project Core could be complete.

The last thing he needed to do was get rid of the weapons and drugs for which he had no use and he'd be free to focus and make a plan concerning other matters. Using the contact book he received it was a rather easy task with dates for the deals already set up.