Chapter 9. For Now

Harley, who was tied in the corner of room let a cheeky laugh as she heard one of the members voice their worries.

"Oh oh someone bit off more than they could handle and now they’re gonna chock!, hehe serves ya right. You want my advice? be sure to swallow!.”

Harley’s teasing only escalated the worried member’s concern.

"Boss they've already sent the 450 mil let's just beat it this, chick is making worry more about what may happen...”

Despite her predicament the Harley found pleasure in taunting her captors. Before the boss among them could retort an intimidating voice suddenly echoed in the room.

"He's right y'know". 

A tall figure clad dressed in all black casually walked slowly into the room looking around at the 5 members 3 guys and 2 women. They all seemed to be in a daze and just stared at him but didn't dare to make a move but before anyone could speak, Harley did so first.

"Is this the boogeyman you're sacred of? Heh. Fight Fight my money is on the scary looking fella'.

The Boss among the group seemed a bit nervous but still chose to speak up while facing Arias.

“Listen...just walk away there's no bad blood here"

Unable to see his facial expressions because of his mask, the group could only tell his mood from his voice. When he spoke again, they could clearly hear the lack of patience in his voice.

"Transfer the money to me and you can leave".

The Boss reached for his weapons after hearing such an absurd request but before he could grab it. Arias moved at a scary speed to the man’s comrades, in just that moment two heads had already started rolling on the floor...brutally ripped off from their bodies.

"!!!!!" 

Everyone in the room was shocked, Harley had looked on in silence for a moment before showing a smile. Unlike her the never faced someone who treated his opponents so brutally and at such blinding speed. One of the women tried to leave through the window but was stopped by a black chain that coiled around her throat.

The woman’s eyes grew wide as she looked to her Boss for help. But before she could voice her words, the chain tightened furiously and with such force that her eyes popped out of their sockets before blood began to leak from her other orfices. The remaining woman looked at her boss with a panicked expression, raising her hands in the air showing no hostility. The boss clenched his fists in anger before shouting.

"Fine stop!! But do you know the price for for disobeying the cont-*SLASH!*...AHHHH Fuck! My hand you cut off my fucking hand!!".

The Black chain Arias had used quickly became enshrouded in smoke before taking the shape of a long dark bladed weapon. As the leader of the group spoke, Arias did not hesitate to swing his weapon and slice the man’s arm clean off.

"See there you go again not doing what I asked, send the money and leave I didn't say talk now did I? Repeat the same mistake and you’ll lose more than just a limb.”

Harley shifted from side to side in the corner enjoying every minute of what was happening.

"Cut his wiener Off Mr Boogeyman!!!"