Chapter 18. Minor Nuisances

Once the jets door opened, Arias quickly went over the plan of attack.

"Dr.Veritas once you get access to their systems and overwrite them, give the signal then me and Harley will take the elevator to the last floor where the captives are kept, remember no killing this time we have to make it seem like a rescue. Okay now let's move"

Arias held Harley and flew to the ground whilst Dr.Veritas flew directly into the second floor. The second Arias and Harley where visible  a large group of men and women wearing red and black uniforms came out with guns in hand.

"State your purpose or we will shoot". 

*Zap*

The man who initially spoke now laid on the ground unconscious after Harley shot him with a plasma gun on his dick.

"blah blah blah just shoot already I got a punishment waiting for me" 

Harley uncaringly declared before charging at the group. She first shot multiple stun shots to make part of the group lose their guns before engaging in hand to bat to combat. 

She kicked one guy on his leg making him  lose balance before whacking his head with the bat. Another tried to reach for his gun but got his hand whacked then face kicked. These where the lucky ones and as for the remaining guys not so much. One who had managed to pick his gun aimed it at Harley but she ran towards him before sliding between his legs and whacking his balls with the bat.

Arias on the other hand was simply too fast to shoot. He first came in front of one guy and let him point the gun at him before slapping it out of his hand in the blink of an eye. He then punched the mans gut multiple times then landed a kick on his face making the man rotate in the air three times before falling to the ground. 

“Nothing personal...”

Arias casually spoke as he approached the remaining man and the two women who tried to shoot him still. He dodged the bullets easily  before punching the mans gut and then landing an uppercut that set the man a few feet in the air before he fell back to the ground.

The two women stood close to each other and aimed for him but he vanished and appeared behind them before groping their tits from behind. 

"Be good girls and drop your guns before I try a set a new record for how far I can kick someone"

Arias whispered into their ears while still fondling their breasts. They quickly dropped their guns before arias hit them both on the neck with a sharp strike knocking them both out.

*Bam* *Bam* *stomp* *stomp*

"Let's go Harley we're on a tight schedule"

Arias spoke as he casually walked into the building. Harley hit one last pair of balls quickly before she followed him behind

"Coming Sir! Bye bye boys Muah" 

Meanwhile Dr.Veritas was walking calmly to the control the room. Whenever a guard showed up she used her telekinesis and raised him up before banging him on the walls left,right,up then a huge  slam down and as they laid there, a stun shot to the head would finish the job quickly and efficiently.