Chapter 4: Agreement 2

The infinity then began to explain further.

“The powers you have will be limited only by you the more you grow the more power you have or you may even copy beings abilities and make them your own provided your body can hold such power leaving your potential to be limitless but this is only possible by me binding with your soul”

“We will  become one entity and at that time the laws won't consider me infinity and can no longer keep me from leaving, as to what the bind entails..I will reside in your soul our thoughts will become one ,no secrets hidden so you need not worry of betrayal if you perish so will I and if you're reborn I'll be reborn with you till eternity..you and I shall forever be one..".

Arias was at a loss of words at the moment. The power offered was beyond perfect for him, he'd grow to new heights endlessly but the bind seemed to put him off.

'This is basically a marriage, one I can't escape..considering the gains...it’s a small price to pay'

Arias kept weighing the scales and still found no tipping point that could convince him to say no. He then stared back into the abyss before speaking.

"Can you show yourself? I need to see the being I will be bound with for all eternity".

After a brief silence the infinity replied.

"I have no form and no gender, I simply chose a voice that would be considered appealing to your kind”.

Arias was left speechless for a moment as the voice gave an answer but soon saw the sense in her words

Seeing Arias's look go from curious to unsure the infinity quickly continued "But...I will get a form once my power return to a certain extent till then I'll be in your soul and as for my gender I leave it up to you.

"Female...”

He said slowly but loudly before continuing

"Also...will you being bound to me affect any interactions I have with other beings?".

The infinity pondered  for a moment before letting it's or rather now, her voice echo through the abyss.

"As the one seeking refuge is me my power over you is almost non existent and till I have a form of my own I wish to learn and interact with world through you, when I form a body you may choose wether you want me near or far away I will not object...".

'These conditions are already extremely appealing I have no real reason not to accept as for where I stand with this being only time will tell.'

After pondering one last time before giving his answer.

"I Agree to your terms”

Despite still being in doubt whether everything happening was real or not, Arias saw no reason to refuse and chose to accept the terms given.

"Once I merge our souls i will directly bring us into the world you wish?if you have one in mind then we may begin,do you have any last words as a lone soul?"

Arias  smiled at her words as his eyes burned bright with ambition as he answered her question...

"None come to mind...”

Despite everything running through his mine, without confirming wether this was real or not, there was no point in voicing his current thoughts so Arias simply closed his eyes awaited what came next.

Feel free to support me: https://www.patreon.com/GodOfBrutality

Patreon benefits: General support(Trying to save up for a PC, I manage on mobile but yea pc would be easier) Early access to chapters and access to parody chapters (For example unmatched incest parody chapters R-18), Custom Discord roles, additional say in future content or chapters, chance of becoming an original character, submission of requests for parody content (can be something you wanted to see like an R-18 fetish I don’t include in Public chapters. It can be any fetish I’m familiar with), Q’s and A’s.

https://discord.gg/BQMBKyJd7x

Discord Benefits: Occasional early access and occasional parody chapters, spoilers channel, writing advice for authors, lewd-bank, meme-bank, updates on what’s happening irl should anything important happen that affects release schedules. Feel free to advertise your work or get ideas in the novel/fanfic ideas channel.