Chapter 7. He's Dangerous

But as Arias was about to leave the heads of the men around him all exploded, he turned back only to see the man nodding.

"We keep our Clients identity a secret...no matter the cost".

A slight smile rose on Arias's face before continuing to walk out of the building.

 'They take professional to a whole new level I guess that's okay not like I had a double life to begin with..well not yet at least'.

Time passed and soon night came over the city of Gotham a shadowy figure dressed in all black clothing was casually above building’s before stopping on top of one.

'This is the place'.

The figure jumped down  from where he stood and walked  towards a large warehouse where two large scaly men stood guarding the entrance. Seeing the figure approaching they became more alert but didn't act, instead they simply asked.

"A-are you the guy?". 

The figure clad in black simply nodded and continued on his way, as he passed them and went inside they could feel shivers run down their spines.

Inside the warehouse stood a group of men armed like they where heading to war and at the center of the group a big man stood giving out orders to those around him before his eyes saw the all black dressed figure who just entered. 

When the rest of his men saw this man they quickly aimed their guns at him ready to shoot but before they could.

"Weapons down!,his the guy the boss hired to take care of the little thief that's been breaking into his properties lately".

The so called “other” services that Arias had previously asked for was that of being registered as a hitman for hire. The opportunity showed itself and it was a quick way to both make money and test his abilities.

After listening to the large man the group quickly put their guns down. Arias walked passed the men and approached the big man looking back at the men he let out a small mocking laugh before going silent..

"He just saved your lives...."

Arias spoke coldly before turning to the big man.

"You're late but since you're hear you can take watch, when the thief comes signal us we'll just be by the corner" 

The large man smiled before he and his men started to walk away but a cold intimidating voice reached their ears as they did so. 

"I think you misunderstood something so listen well. I saw a bounty that appealed to me so I took it, my job is to simply take care of the thief by whatever means I choose. Don't for one second mistake me for one of your brainless lackeys I came for the thief nothing more and nothing less..are we clear?"

The big man felt aggravated by Arias’s words and retorted.

" Now you listen here! Am the boss around.. *SWOSH*"

Before the man could finish speaking and in the blink of an eye Arias appeared in front of him holding his face with one hand before slamming him hard into the ground. The men looking drew a cold sweat, they could feel the ground shake from the impact. Arias then directed his gaze towards the men watching him cautiously.