A/N

Hey guys! How are you doing? Welcome to my little fandom, Light! Yes... I called my Fandom, Light. Because that's what you guys are. You helped me fight my depression.

You supports me, loves me, cares for me, and gives me hope. In return, I gave you my best. I'm an amateur in writing (because I'm self-taught), even though this book was ages ago... you still enjoyed it and I deeply appreciate that.

So I'm writing this A/N to give you a warning. I want you guys to be VERY careful with the people you're interacting with.

Keep in mind, I'm not spreading hate

Keep in mind, I'm not spreading hate. Otherwise I wouldn't have white out the name.

I'm only doing this to show you guys how hurtful one can get

It's good to have opinions on our own, as we humans will have our own expectation. But by not caring, we  will act upon ourselves. Thus being careless about what others feels. Of course, any of you would know human are social beings. Therefore we need others by our sides. But if you act careless... people will be scared of you.

At this point, I feel nothing towards this guy or girl. I'm only doing this to show you guys. It is important to show kindness and to respect people. But you need to watch out WHO you're being kind with.

My old readers would know... how many fake friends I've faced. While they kept their limits, I won't show anything nor reaction. But when they got too much, I won't keep silent.

Anyway, thank you for staying until the end of this books. I really hope you enjoy it! I tried my best, but someone still thinks it's suck. Well... can't expect to fulfill everyone's expectation now, can we?

See ya~