Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

I laid on my bed and lay on my stomach. I buried my face on the pillow and squeal. I'm so happy! Enoch likes me back and now we're an item. I hope our relationship went well.

Turns out we liked each other all this time. We are just scared of rejection that none of us dared to confess. I'm glad I decided to confess my feelings

-Comfort-

Y/N P.O.V

It was still late at night. I'm twisting and turning in my sleep. It's horrible... The faces of my victims. They are all surrounding me. "Why do you kill us!" "You murder!" "Devil!" "Monster!" They keep on saying those words. "Stop it! It wasn't my choice... They gonna kill my Sister if I don't do as they say!" I scream. "So you sacrifice our life to protect your Sister. Demon!" One of them said.

Then they all became distorted before a figure is formed. "S/N..." I say running towards her but stop when I notice her expression. It's the expression you show when you hates someone. My is my Sister looking at me like that? "Why do you have to own that power! You killed me!" She say. "I didn't kill you.... Sis. I don't!" I say crying. "I hate you sis, because of you having that power I was held hostage by those assassins. This was all your doing. You're at fault in this!" Her talking became inaudible as she starts to disappear.

I jolt awake with a scream. My face is soaked with both tears and sweats. That nightmare was so horrible. The door opens to reveal the children's. I was still breathing heavily to say anything. Until a Scottish accent was heard. "Let me through!" Enoch yelled at them. The children makes way so he could enter the room.

He rushes to my side and pull me into his embrace. "Shhh... Shh... It's only a nightmare. It's not here. You're okay... I'm here..." He said as I cried into his chest. He keeps rubbing circle on my back to comfort me. After a while my breathing starts to even out and I started to relax a bit.

Enoch pulled away and place his hands on my cheeks. "You okay now?" He ask gently. I nod my head, still not trusting my voice. He sigh and pull me back in his arms "what's the nightmare about?" He ask. "I don't wanna talk about it." I say weakly. I feel him nod "okay... I won't force you to talk about it. But just know I'm right here okay? You're safe" he said. I nod my head.

The others have left. Enoch pulled away and wipe the remaining tears. "Get back to sleep, 'Kay?" He ask. I just nod my head. He got up and was about to leave but I grab his hand. "Stay with me..." I say. He looks at the door, where Ms. Peregrine is standing. "Can I?" He ask. Ms. Peregrine looks hesitate, then she turns to me and notice my state. She sigh "only this night" she said sternly then turn around to leave my room.

Enoch turn to me and motion me to scoot over, and I did. He slip under the cover next to me and I when closer to his side. He wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "I'm gonna be here the whole night... Don't worry." He said. I nod my head and snuggle closer to him. My head is on his chest. He kiss the top of my head softly. "Sleep well, baby" I blushed when she called me that. Luckily it's dark so he wouldn't notice it. "I bet you're blushing now!" He tease me. I just blush darker "I did not!" I say. "Sure" he mock me. I hit his chest softly. "Alright.... Close your eyes and get some sleep" I just nod and close my eyes feeling the sleepiness coming back. Slowly I start to drift of to sleep. With Enoch with me I feel safe. I'm glad that I have him.

The Next Morning

I woke up to someone kissing my head. "Morning baby" I heard Enoch said with his morning voice.... Which is really sexy. I blushed and hid my face on his chest. I feel it vibrate as he let out a chuckle. "First thing in the morning and you already made me a blush mess" I say... Which is muffled since my face is on his chest. But I can only assume he still hear it cause he laugh.

There's a knock on the door, I got up and walk towards it. Opening it to see no one. I look around the corridor confused, then I remember Millard. "Put some clothes on Millard!" I say. "How'd you know it was me?" He said. "Of course! You're the only one who's invisible" I say. He groan "anyway... Ms. Peregrine wants us to be in the dining room. It's time for breakfast. So get up! Lovebirds" Enoch and I blushed at that. "Okay!" I say. Enoch got up from the bed and walk up to me wrapping his arms around me and pull me into a kiss. I kiss him back. We heard a groan near us "I'm still here you know" Millard said. "No we don't" Enoch said. "Tch." He said walking away. I elbowed his stomach "it's not his fault to be invisible. No need to be so rude" I scold him. "Okay.." He said. I smile and kiss his cheek. He pout. I giggle and kiss his lips. "That's more like it" he said.

We went downstair and have breakfast and just do what we wished to do for the rest of the day.

*to be continued*