Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

I turn to him mad "they'll kill my Sister if I didn't do as they say!" I yelled at him. He looks at me wide-eyed. I look away "but in the end... My Sister still dies. She dies from a disease and those bloody assassins never told me!" I say as I starts to cry. I keep my head down "I understand if you hate me now. I hate me too" I say still crying. I expect him to just get up and walk away, leaving me. But he did the exact opposite. He pulls me closer and keep me in his arms "I would never leave you" I just clutch his shirt in respond, damping his shirt with my tears once again.

Someone actually accepts me... Even though I'm a killer.... A Monster... Enoch still accepts me. Which.... I'm really glad of. I'm glad I get to meet Enoch..... Enoch O'Connor. I think... I'm falling for him

-Blooming Relationship-

Y/N P.O.V

The others have found out about my peculiarity. They surprisingly still accepts me and didn't judge me or being afraid of me, which I'm so glad about.

But there's something they do which made me really flustered. They keep teasing me and Enoch, claiming that we both have feelings for each other. Well... I do. I don't know about him. I surely hoped he did.

Today we have the time for ourself, no chores have to be done. So I'm just sitting under the tree and look up at the sky. "Mom... Dad... I'm so sorry I couldn't keep S/N safe like how I promised you guys." I say as I keep looking at the sky. "S/N... How are you doing up there?" I whispers to the sky. I smile sadly at the sky as a tear escape my. I feel a finger brushed across my cheek wiping away my tears. I turn my head to the side to see Enoch. "Pretty girl don't cry, Y/N" he said smiling at me. I blushed, he just called me pretty.

Enoch sat next to me and gazing up the sky as well. "Y/N?" "Yeah?" "If there's one wish that could be granted... What do you wish for?" "I honestly don't know... There's a lot I want to be granted." He looks at me patiently. "Like having my Sister back. Maybe get to meet my parents even if it's only once. And I wish someone would return my feelings" I say quietly the last part, but he heard it anyway.

Enoch P.O.V

'W-what.... Y/N likes someone? Who could that be?' Maybe someone from the outside the circle. "Who do you like Y/N?" I ask her. I'm genuinely curious to who she likes. She just blushed and turn away to hide her face. Now I'm curious. "Come on... Tell me~" I whine.

She glance at me before blushing more and turn away again. "No..." She said. I pout and starts poking her side. She giggled. 'Oh my god... Her giggle is music to my ears' I thought. I continue to poke her side "stop it Enoch... You're tickling me!" She yelped through giggle. I just chuckle in respond.

"Just tell me who you like!" I say. "No! You might tell him... And he probably doesn't like me back!" She argued. 'So it wasn't me...' I thought sadly. But never-mind, if being with this guy makes her happy. Then I'll help her get together with him. "How do you know that?" I ask. "Come on tell me!" I insist. To help her, first I must know who this guy is.

Y/N P.O.V

Why did I have to say 'I wish the guy I like to like me back' I thought being frustrated over myself. Now Enoch is plastering me. Should I tell him? That's it was him... What if he didn't like me back?

"YYYY/NNNNNNN!!!" He whined more. Gosh he's so cute! Snap out of it, Y/N! He probably doesn't like you. I sigh "fine" he smile and wait for me to tell him "you know this guy better than anyone" "that's not helping Y/N" he pouts. I giggle. He seems to think but didn't get an answer at all. He groan, frustrated "come on! Just tell me already." He whines.

"You.." I mumble. "What was that?" He ask. I sigh and just tell him. "It's you Enoch... You're the guy I like" I say looking away from him. He stayed silent so I expected a rejection. But then I felt myself being pulled into a hug. I was shock, I turn in his arms and pulled away slightly. Him... Doing the same. He looks at me and smile brightly "really?! It was me?" He ask. I nod my head with a smile. His smile grow even bigger, if that's even possible. He suddenly kisses me. I froze for a second before relaxing and return the kiss. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. We pulled away for air, our forehead touched each other and we smile.

"Yeah!!!" We heard someone cheers. We instantly pulled away and turn around to see everyone is there with a smirk on their face. "Took you guys long enough to take notice of each other's feelings" Emma said. We blushed a deep red. Enoch wrap his arm around my shoulder and I shyly lean my head on his. The others 'awwwed' at us.

We notice it's getting late and Ms. Peregrine comes to us. She told us that it's bedtime. So Enoch and I walk back inside hand in hand. He drop me to my room. "Goodnight Y/N. Have a sweet dreams. I love you..." He said. "I love you too." I reply with a smile. He leans forward and place a soft kiss on my lips. We soon pull away only to have him place another soft kiss on my forehead. We pulled away completely. He walk backward down the corridor, waving at me. There's a fold of the carpet behind him, he'll trip if he didn't notice it. "Watch out!!" I try to warn him, but it's too late. He tripped and fall on his butt. He grunts in pain and blushed. I rush towards him "you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine. Don't worry" he chuckle. I giggle in respond. I peck his lip "be careful next time, will you?" "I will..." He said. I got up and help him up. He walks away towards his room and me to mine.

I laid on my bed and lay on my stomach. I buried my face on the pillow and squeal. I'm so happy! Enoch likes me back and now we're an item. I hope our relationship went well.

Turns out we liked each other all this time. We are just scared of rejection that none of us dared to confess. I'm glad I decided to confess my feelings

*to be continued*