Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

"Get some sleep Enoch..." I said. He smiles and nod his head. "I will... But you'd be here when I wake up, right?" He asks. "Yes... I'll be here" I said, nodding my head. He close his eyes and his breathing even out, indicating he had fallen asleep. I smile as I place my head on the bed. Closing my eyes as well.

No matter what... I'll always find my way back to Enoch... That's because
we are meant to be

-Hanging Out With Enoch-

Y/N P.O.V

It took a week for Enoch to recover. I'm glad that he's feeling better now. But he still needs to rest in bed, until he's fully recover.

I'm taking a tray of food for Enoch as always. "Enoch... Can I come inside?" I asks him. I wait for him to respond. "Yeah... Come on in" he said. I smile and open the door.

"Hey... I brought you something to eat. I hope you're hungry" I said. "I'm starving..." He said. I giggle in respond. Then I make my way over to him. I lean down and kiss his forehead, then I place the tray of food on his lap. "Thank you" he said. Then he starts to eat. I watch in silent as he eat, sitting on the edge of the bed.

After a while, he finished eating. I take the tray and get up to leave. But before I did, I turn to look at him "I'm gonna place this on the sink, I'll be back soon" I said, smiling at him. He respond with a nod and a smile.

I make my way to the kitchen. Then I place the dirty dishes on the sink. Then I proceed to wash them, cause I don't want dirty dishes to be laying around without anyone washing them.

"How is he doing?" I jump at the sudden voice. I turn around to see Jack, leaning against the door frame. "He's doing fine..." I said, looking at him. He nods his head at me, then he make his way over to me. Until he was about 7 feet away.

"Y/N... I really wish you could be with me... But I won't force you to choose me. You love Enoch too much. All I could do... Is wish that you will always be happy... Even if it's not with me" he said, looking at me with a sad gaze. "Jack..." I said his name softly. "I will be fine... Really. Don't worry about me" he said. Then he turns around to leave the room.

I'm so sorry Jack... I'm so sorry that I couldn't return your feelings

Time-skip

I head back to Enoch's room. I knock the door, then enter the room when I heard his respond from the other side of the door. "Hey... Sorry it takes so long. I need to work on some chores" I said as I enter his room. He looks at me and smile "it's alright... You're here now" he said. Then he opens his arms, signalling me that he wants a hug.

I smile and walk over to him. I take a seat on the edge of the bed and hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you... So much, Y/N" I heard him say it softly. I smile and hug him back "I love you too, Enoch... So much" I say.

He pulls away from the hug and lean in slowly. I lean in as well. Until our lips met in a sweet and loving kiss.

We pull away from air. I place my forehead on his and smile. "You should sleep, Enoch..." I said. "But I just woke up" he said with a pout. I giggle "I know that, baby... But you need to rest in order to recover faster" I said. He huffed but lay down. He opens his arms to me. I smile and lay down next to him. He engulf me in his arms and pulls me closer. "Okay... I'll sleep" he said. Then in an instant, I hear a soft snore. I look up at him.

Then I see his lips twitching slightly. I chuckle "stop pretending to be asleep and actually get some sleep" I said. He opens his eyes and pout again at me. Then he sigh "alright... alright... I'll sleep" he said. Then he close his eyes. This time he actually falls asleep.

I smile and kiss his forehead. Then I laid my head on his chest. I close my eyes as well and slowly drift off to sleep.

When I wake up, I notice it's already late at night. Enoch is still asleep, so I don't want to move. I don't want to wake him up. He needs to rest. So I just lay there in silent.

Then I feel his arms tightens. "Mm... Hello, Y/N" he said. I look up at him and smile "hello to you too." He slid down slightly so he could lay his head on my shoulder.

"Still tired?" I asks. "No... I just want to cuddle with you" he said. I lift my hand and press it on his forehead. He stares at me as I smile. "It's good... Your fever is gone..." I say, still smiling. He smiles "I can do this then" he said. He leans up and press his lips softly on mine. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back.

He moves so his body is hovering me, with his hands on either side of my head. But he didn't put his weight on me.

He pulls away and smile at me. "I love you, Y/N... So much" he said. I smile and peck his lips "I love you too, Enoch" I said. He place a soft kiss on my forehead. Then he lay back down beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.

There's a comfortable silent, until he decides to break it. "Y/N... I'm so glad that I get to have you back... I'm sorry for the mistake I've done in the past... When we broke up... I realise that I love you more than anything... I became so desperate when you're not with me... That's why I couldn't control myself and lash on Jack that time... I'm so sorry for that" he said. I look at him and smile "it's the past Enoch... No need to remember that... Just take it as a lesson, and I have forgiven you long before you even say you're sorry" I said. He smiles and hugs me tighter. He close his eyes and drift of to sleep. Soon I fall asleep as well. With a soft smile on my face.

*to be continued*