Chapter 14

Previously on Chapter 13

Enoch sit next to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his. "What was that all about?" He asks. "Nothing... Other than the fact that Jack is having a crush" I said. "Oh yeah? With who? He didn't still like you, did he?" He asks, in panic. "No... Silly! I'm talking about Olive" I said. "Oh... He likes Olive?" He said, embarrassed. "Yupp..." I said. "Good... Cause you're mine... And mine only" he said. "Yes mister O'Connor... I belong to you and you only" I said, kissing him in the lips. I feel him smile. We pull away and head inside to sleep.

-Of Course I Will-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up and walk out my room. I walk to the bathroom and start my morning routine. Then once I'm done, I walk out and make my way to I head to the dining room. Everyone else is there.

We start eating our meal in silent. Then Enoch got up. "Enoch... Where are you going?" I asks him. "Um... There's something I need to do... I'll see you later, 'Kay?" He asks. I just nod my head in respond. 'I wonder what he's planning' I thought to myself as I watch him leave the room. I look around the room, to see everyone is acting weird.

Once breakfast is over, I walk out the room and try to think where Enoch would be. But I can't seem to find him anywhere. In the end, I just give up and just stay in my room.

In my room, I decide to play some music. Enoch has come back one day and brought me a guitar. I was so happy that I played almost everyday. I think what song to play, then I start playing. Humming softly, then eventually start singing.

This innocent is brilliant
I hope that it would stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away

I keep singing, soon the song ends. Then there is a soft clap by the door. I look up to see Enoch looking at me with a soft smile.

"That was amazing, baby" he said. I frown at him. "Where have you been? You've been out all day" I said. "Sorry, baby... I have something to do" he said, walking over and take a seat on the edge of the bed. He place a hand on my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I asks, curiously. "Sorry I can't tell you" he said. "You're keeping secrets from me now, huh?" I said. He rubbed his neck nervously "you'll know soon, baby" he said. I just nod my head. Then I let out a yawn. Enoch  smiles and gets up. He leans down and kiss my lips softly. I smile and kiss him back softly. He pulls away and looks at me, he caress my head softly. "Get some sleep... I'll wake you up later, 'Kay?" He said. "Okay..." I said, nodding my head. Then I laid on my back. He leans down again and kiss my forehead. Then he walks out of the room and smiles at me. I smile back at him.

I close my eyes and slowly drift of to a peaceful sleep. I don't know why I felt tired all the sudden.

Time-skip

"Y/N... Wake up..." I heard someone whispers in my ear. I open my eyes to see Emma. I look at her in confusion. "Emma?" I asks. She smile "come on, wake up" she said. "I thought Enoch is gonna wake me up... Where is he?" I asks her. "He told me to wake you up... Now get up and get change" she said, standing up. That's when I notice there's a dress behind her.